Reviews for Persephone
Kittens And Pugs chapter 42 . 9h
Hey... Sorry if I'm nagging or being rude or anything, but are you okay? Only, you had your car accident a little while ago and I was worried something might have happened seeing as how you haven't updated... Again, sorry if I'm overstepping boundaries...
Hurry a update
Surfy chapter 42 . 19h
Your a better person then me for not abandoning this when people got obnoxious on you!
I'm happy to get to see this get a proper ending. And for the record I still adore your writing.

I'm so sorry for your bug. I too had a blue Beatle as my first car. An 04 turbo Cobalt blue bug named bubbles.
I loved that car and cried when my parents forced me to sell it. I hope you find a new one to enjoy.
When my kids are grown I plan to get one again one day. I still love bugs.
2nameless2write chapter 42 . 7/16
Seriously, how the flop can you write so well? I loved this! I am soo looking forward to the last chapter and, in case you write these little oneshots and missing scenes, I'm looking forward to those too. I really liked how you portrayed the battle, it was beautifully made. And also, these last two chapters were also incredible. Hiccup finiding out about the baby was so damn cute I just can't handle it. And the way they got out og the cells... OH MY GOD I died. Hilarious. Hiccup's answer has to be one of the best things he's ever said.
Anyway, thanks a lot for writing this story, I am so incredibly grateful for everything and I'v had a great time reading. I can't wait for the last chapterthanks
2nameless2write chapter 37 . 7/16
Hi, I haven't read this chapter yet but I just wanted to comment and say that I have loved every single chapter and scene so far. They've made me feel so many different emotions and even if anxiety and stress and sadness and frustration are part of these emotions, a good book is one that is able to make you feel what the charachters feel, make you empathise and understand or at least reflect over their actions. At least, that's one of the factors that I believe make a piece of writing a good piece of writing. Hiccup and Stoick's interactions, for instance, have me going crazy, but I am so thankful for them. If this were just 42 chapters of fluff I may have stayed to read them (who am K kiddinf I probably would, Thor knows I am a sucker for fluff) but the experience would have been worlds appart and surely less enritching (at least not what I was looking for when I started reading). The character depth and just the whole characterisation in general is a piece of art in itself. You've varied from the kinda sole-trait-personalities the movie had to offer (And just for the record I really like the movie) and their exploration in your story is magnificent. I also really enjoy the interactions and relationships between them (Even if sometimes they drive me nuts lol) and just the whole freakin' wonderful plot really. So yeah, I don't know if you'll read this and, as you said, you don't need reviews that are constantly kissing your ass, but I was going to do this anyway when I finished reading the chapters you've posted so far, so I guess why not do it now? And I'm sorry for the lenght but I need space to say that I am so damn excited to read this and have loved doing so so far. So thank you so much for writing.
P.S: I am so damn angry at Stoick right now. I get what he's feeling and his reasoning but what part of "It's too big, I wanna kill it too but you just won't be able to without a proper plan, you'll die" does he not understand? Jesus the nerve of that man. And also, Astrid is a savage and I love it (what she said to Gothi kill me but is so true). Lastly: Hurray for Hiccup and his refusal of the mead! Thanks
stormysea chapter 1 . 7/16
That is a lovely story! I just started it yesterday and couldn’t put it away. You really have incredible talent in writing!
Faith Sparks chapter 42 . 7/12
YES FINALLY! I LOVED THE BABY NAMES PART!
Can I make it till next week
I ship this
I enjoyed this story it was a treat eagerly waiting for updates and getting excited when I saw them
You are very talented
It can't be ending
I'm really liking this story
The final chapter:(
Hope this goes on forever
3,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »