Reviews for Persephone
detsalb chapter 43 . 5/17
this is one of those first that after I read it I can't stop thinking about it and how I wish I could read it again and experience it again. love the deep moments the hurt and comfort. the conflict and emotional trauma. all of it came off as very genuine and logical I love the way the characters act not forgiving easily and standing their ground with logic. 10/10
f chapter 43 . 5/1
fuck me daddy
OblivionTower chapter 43 . 4/29
Man. F*ck you. F*uck you for writing a story so god damn good that I’d rather mess up my sleep and not study during finals week to read it. Thank you for creating one of the best stories I’ve ever read.
shamelessmari chapter 43 . 4/22
Wow great story! The ending for me was perfect. Thank you for writing this pretty amazing story.
Chickems chapter 43 . 4/13
i never really review, but this deserves it. Hats off to you for a incredible story! Well done!
Crusada de Lata chapter 42 . 4/8
Jesus christ lol some people really don't want them to have a kid after all they've gone through? Yikes. Well personal matters aside, a very satisfying and good read. The drama had me on the verge of pulling hairs, yet it made the good times ever sweeter. Hope you have a good one chief.
Crusada de Lata chapter 40 . 4/8
Man that emotional climax. I can't believe it's been 40 chapters already
Crusada de Lata chapter 28 . 4/8
Good work man, I can't stomach contrived drama, but all of this feels natural and just how all these people with different hurts in life would react. Hats off to you
The Fox Sage chapter 43 . 3/26
fantastic story,im pretty new to reading in this fandom but great story
The Fox Sage chapter 43 . 3/26
fantastic story
ScrubLordSupreme chapter 13 . 2/25
BUT WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?
ScrubLordSupreme chapter 7 . 2/23
I'm a little annoyed that they are constantly bashing Hiccup for what he did, but like we just gonna left Astrid off the hook for trying to seduce him. take the knife and threaten his life?
Brawler883 chapter 43 . 2/13
Fuck what a ride. Loved this story so so much. I read almost the entire thing with the httyd theme in the background and it fit so well. And then the song literally came to an end as i finished reading the last chapter and i stg i almost cried. Thank you for this wonderful journey.
DragonPikelz chapter 43 . 1/19
this was one hell of a story I've spent all day reading it and I couldn't be more satisfied with the ending you did a great job
noyoucantstupid chapter 6 . 1/13
Clarification. He knows what he's doing to her but that doesn't deter the gratification of what he did. In summary, he sounds like a sociopath.
3,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »