Reviews for Persephone
thambarfelskir chapter 43 . 2/4
I just binged this fic in three days. I have a list of my all time favorite fanfics from any and all fandoms; I just want you to know that 'Persephone" had just made it and is the 21st entry. I absolutely love i! Congratulations for this wonderful piece.
Iamsecretlynot chapter 43 . 1/20
I’ve been looking for this fic for the longest time. Thank you for writing it. Xo
bahall1964 chapter 43 . 12/31/2019
I just recently found your stories and I have to say this is definitely one of the best and my favorites! I really loved the interaction between the characters especially showing their flaws and trying to correct what was happening. The relationship between Astrid and Hiccup was wonderful! I loved how they grew up and together along with showing how much they loved and cared for each other. You did a fantastic job on this story even though you were having difficulty yourself and you should be very proud of yourself for it. I don't know if you are still writing but you will always have a fan in me and I hope things are going better for you now. Happy New Year 2020!
Sabrina Fallon chapter 37 . 12/17/2019
I think I'm a little too late, but sweetie you're doing just fine
MajorPain67 chapter 8 . 12/13/2019
Read this story again. The edits improved it so much, how I don't know. This is my favorite fanfic of all time. I'll probably keep rereading it for the rest of my life.
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
Toothless: I’m not getting between you and mum
Tohka123 chapter 43 . 12/3/2019
Really enjoyed it, keep up the hard work.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/29/2019
Wishing you the best and hope you're okay!
chopocabra chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
Aghhhhh I love this fic SO MUCH! It's so well written and I love the dialogue and this is like the eighth or tenth? time im reading it, im serious this is my favorite piece of fiction ever, out of every book I've ever read. I'm somewhat new to fanfiction and how it works and I didn't know how important it was to write reviews and im sorry I've never written one before because I seriously love this so much. I haven't read this in a while, and I hope you keep writing! If you want to, no pressure, whatever makes you happy that's what's important!
EinfachJul chapter 43 . 11/27/2019
This has been a great read. I am really impressed with what you have done here. It all felt right and consistentthe characters appeared immersive and real... I do not know how to express my gratitude for sharing this with the rest of the world.

I had a great time reading this, thank you for that. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2019
Love the speech Astrid gives in this chapter, and the villagers' reaction
Guest chapter 43 . 10/29/2019
Not perfect, but pretty damn close, definitely the best fanfic I have ever read. Congrats!
lil-blossom1986 chapter 43 . 10/27/2019
I’m sorry I’m only reviewing on the last chapter, but I’m one of thise fanfic shy people who lurk in the background until I’ve finished a story of its already complete when it startsIt has taken me just under a week to finish reading this beautiful story.
You got me hooked from the beginning and it’s been very difficult to put down to do the boring everyday stuff
I absolutely love how you have twisted the 2 movies into one extraordinary story for Hiccup and Astrid. I was screaming at Astrid for her hot and cold toward hiccups in those first few weeks after being rescued but I can totally understand why. I was livid with hiccup for going upstairs with Heather, how dare he walk away from her like that even if he was confused and hurt! Don’t get me started in the stupidity of Stoick through all of it, he was the epitome of a bore-headed stubborn Viking there ever was! He was a fool.
I loved every bit of your story Meg and I will definitely be coming back to tho to read again.

P.s if you ever feel the need to add and additional epilogue I would really love to read about baby haddock arriving

Thank you for such an amazing story x
SafeGuy1955 chapter 37 . 10/20/2019
I think your story is terrific. It's well thought out and very well written. I don't know if this will make you feel better but I just started my first fanfiction. It's a brave/HTTYD crossover. I have 21 chapters at 112k words. I make lots of mistakes unlike you. My story is called The one that almost got away. Lousy title. Anyway, I digress. You must have many reviews if you are getting upset about some of the ones you are getting. People can be such cruel assholes sometimes and I'm sorry about that. The point is that if you have critics then obviously you have readers. This is the part I hope makes you feel better. So far I have had two reviewers. Two! That fact might bug me except for the fact I am doing it for my own enjoyment. I'm not a very good writer yet. My story will be a novel like yours is. I don't know if I will write over 10 million words but we will see. Your story is wonderful and fun to read. I think you are a great writer and a great success at fanfiction. Take care.
V/r,
Steve (SafeGuy1955)
Alphros chapter 43 . 10/9/2019
I really appreciated that you made Hiccup's relationship with Valka complicated and messy. I loved the 2nd film so much (can't decide if it or the 1st are better) and I get that part of its target audience were youngish children so it had to stay fairly friendly, but film Hiccup accepted her reappearance in his life far too easily. Enjoyed the rest of the story as well, by the way.
3,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »