Reviews for Persephone
shadowchild25 chapter 36 . 1/16
This has been awesome, thank you for the great story. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Grimnack chapter 36 . 1/16
It's taken me the better part of a day to read the whole fic to date. I find myself wishing there were more chapters. This fic is brilliantly written and heartfelt in so many ways. I am glad I stumbled upon it. Keep up the good work!
Adam McCann chapter 1 . 1/14
Was really hoping for an update today...

Ah well, just don't keep us hanging for too long please, the suspense is killing us.

And if you need more time, just say so.
habbles chapter 11 . 1/11
Youre what keeps me coming back to fanfic. You are a WRITER and it’s a pleasure to read your stuff. I forget I’m on a website an am immersed in your stories.
Saberpoint chapter 36 . 1/11
Ah the fateful reunion is about to happen.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 36 . 1/10
One simple thing to say.

"Oh shit boy; Hiccups fucking up... or is Stoick fucking up? I mean once his wife hears what he's done..."
Adam McCann chapter 1 . 1/9
Hope you're all right. Keep it up. Everyone loves this. Whether it be today or next year, keep writing. This has talent, and so do you.
AthosRanoxy chapter 36 . 1/6
Good to see this fic up and running again, absolutely love it!
Great story. Keep it up
warorpeace chapter 35 . 1/6
I just finished rereading this entire story up to the next chapter, but I already reviwed it. I had forgotten how good it is. And how detailed you are with sex scenes.

Keep up the great writing :)
please please please update pleaseeee
warorpeace chapter 36 . 1/3
Wow. Just…wow.
BrawlerGamer chapter 36 . 1/3
Damn! Just when I think you can't possibly top the level of emotions in some of your past chapters, you go and blow me away! It was so hard feeling sorry for both father and son despite that they're on opposite ends (not sides just ends). And I like how you brought to my attention that Stoick never punished Hiccup when he destroyed the village and the made me look at things differently when he admitted to shooting down Toothless.

Like it or not, Valka's now involved. I just hope she can realize what her inaction has caused upon her family.
Triforce Dragons chapter 36 . 1/3
Nice plan Hiccup.
NewCruel chapter 36 . 1/2
Hello there, Happy Holidays. First of all like always here are only my opinions and conclussions after reading the chapter, never going to tell you how to writte your story.

I'll start with the way you write, I like it. I think that in each chapter it is seen as improvements. You know how to guide the reader throughout the whole chapter without making them lose or feel that the story gets too complicated. And to achieve that, that simplicity at the time of writing that makes readers relax without complications to read the story, that shows your great effort and skill at the time of writing.

This chapter I loved, but I have to say that shows why sometimes I do not like Gobber's character too much. In many stories it is as if he were the only one who knows how everything is going, as if his way of seeing things is correct, and he has the need to always say it, even if he is wrong.

When talking to Stoick, rather than trying to be neutral, I thought he was giving me excuses, as if I said "quiet Stoick, it's not your fault, it's Hiccup". In my opinion it is as if Gobber told him that it is Hiccup's fault simply because ... to be a child. The way in which Hiccup behaved was that of a child, more than a child whose only father never really took care of him, even unlike what Gobber says.

Even when Gobber tells him that at least he tried, it's not true either, he did not bother to raise Hiccup, he did not sit down with him and he told him why people were angry with him, or he taught him how things worked, or I'm interested in the things he made. The main reason that Hiccup acted as he did when he was a child, is that nobody explained anything to him, and Hiccup, by what is seen, did the impossible to integrate, the only way he knew. Yes, it might be a problem, but nobody came and said "you have bothered them, but you are learning, you will have to clean up what you have done, later we will help you to do it better. "

But Gobber will have to be careful, because the same thing he has told Stoick, he can use against them, which shows that basically, Hiccup has done himself, only with the help of Toothless. In something Gobber is right and is that Stoick was only as a father, but it is not an excuse, just as Valka has no excuse either, she is not a mother, she does not care for Hiccup, she says it is difficult to have a relationship with Hiccup because she is a difficult person , but she is a thousand times worse.

And the truth is that I want to see when everyone comes together, especially to Valka and Stoick, but more than anything to see if Hiccup bursts. If I were he would be sick of trying to help everyone but all disappointing all the time, including Astrid. If I were sick, I would be fed up with everyone asking me, and even ordering me to save them, and solve all the problems and then despise me or ignore me when I explain something.

If so, I want to see the next chapter.
2,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »