Reviews for Between Heaven and Hell
Cassy chapter 18 . 6/15
So you haven't updated in years and I don't know if you're even still on this site but figured I may as well say what I think. I really like your writing, you're really good, probably gotten even better since you wrote this. I like the story too, I haven't read a Draco x Harry with this plot before. And I really enjoyed reading this fanfic so thankyou or writing it. (:
thomas chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
actually there is no need for any more flash backs
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
Nice surprise to see ron being the more loyal friend of harry's over hermione. Keep up the nice job!
Gigimagic chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Ahhh. If your not finishing could you just post an overview on how the story would have gone?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
An a Andover story is like an abandoned puppy...
Your Huckleberry chapter 18 . 11/18/2009
I love this story. Will you ever update it?
tolazytologin chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
hey great job I hope there will be an update soon I really want to know whats in Harry's hand
yamaon chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
please update soon
faith bonksie chapter 18 . 6/10/2009
oh this is good

please continue soon I want to know what was in Harrys hand!
Yuri- dono chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
kawai! i love how you made the characters act, not slutty, not too overly corny sweet but... just right. i really love it!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 18 . 8/2/2008
i love the story so far! i hope you continue!
Duzen Broken DreamZ chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was a good start... but you seriously need someone to betaread because there was a shitload of mistakes lol

But I like it so far!
Lena204 chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
Hello,

I was just wondering if you planned to ever finish 'Between Heaven and Hell' as I see it's been well over 3 years since you've done an update of any kind.

- Princecss
Ame-of-Kumo chapter 18 . 7/3/2007
NU! IT'S OVER!...*sniff*...Why? WHYY IS IT OVER! WHyY MUST IT COME TO AN-Ouch!*picks up old boot* Hey! Who threw that!...anyways, its really good, and i cant wait for the next chapter! I have some questions:

1) is Ron's apology an act, or is he truly sorry.

2) Is the present from Fred and George part of hermioes plan?

3)If it is, will we readers know next time?

Please update soon! As I said, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Bye for now,

Ame-chan
HP4EVERRRR chapter 18 . 5/17/2007
kay, well i just read this and right after i got all into it and stuff, i noticed you hadn't updated since... october '04. i hope you didn't stop writing becaus ei love this story!