Reviews for Ancient Chinese Primers
laughing looney chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
ahahahahahhahahahaa kawaii love it its so funny!sopecialy the comedy routine!
Mira Shio chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
LOL This is hilarious... anou... *sweatdrop* Taka's balls... I thought this was PG-13? LOL

Mira
Appaku chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
Oh my. When I started this, I had a grin, and then was struggling to fight back giggles by the time you mentioned Mitsukake. By the second chapter, I was snorting in laughter. Do not mind me, Roommate, Do not mind me.
ibbity chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
haha, this was one of the first stories I put on my favorites list. I can't believe I never reviewed it. It's one of the funniest ones I've ever come across.
Becki3 chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
LOL!
Meika-chan aka MiakaLookAlike chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Hey! Nuriko has his own fangirls heer! *glomps Nuriko* I love 'im _ Anyways. I am cracking up! This is WAY too funy! Brilliant!
Meika-chan aka MiakaLookAlike chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
This is GREAT! I LOVE it. This goes on my faves!
anonymustache chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
This is the funniest thing ever! You deserve so many more reviews. This is going on my favorites list.

Poor Kouji. Poor Chichiri. Poor Mitsukake. Poor Chiriko. Poor poor poor. See Blue-fire snrk.
ShenLong chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
So fun to read, especially the Chichiri/Tasuki comedy routine! .
Ann Valentine chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
*reaches over, pats head* Very nice, dear. Did you take your pretty purple pills this morning? No? You didn't? Tsk, tsk. What have I told you about taking the pretty pills? 'bye for now.3
Ugly Shorty-chan and Ugly Nightmare chapter 5 . 11/22/2002
See shorty -chan and nightmare got killed by Ashitare. See how the ugly idiots gasp for their last breath. See how happy I am that they had died. See how Nakago ( under the influence of drugs)tried to kiss those ugly Nakago.. how Nakago vomited upon learning that he had kissed the two how Nakago died by kissing those two ugly idiots.
Shorty-chan1 chapter 2 . 11/22/2002
Do NOT pair Nakago with Tomo! Nakago is not flaming gay like Tomo and Nuriko! Nakago no like Tamahome. Nakago no like Mibaka. Nakago should hurt Tamahome and Miaka 'cuz. Just 'cuz!

I eat to much sugar and sniff sharpies. I am insane! Yayness!
hikaruchichirimokona chapter 5 . 11/21/2002
That is so cute! I hope that you do more soon!
emberfang chapter 5 . 11/20/2002
XD HAHAHAHA! This is sooo funny, you deserve a 100 reviews!
marian chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
These are just too much FUN. XD

The Kouji one, the Mitsukake and Chiriko ones, they're all just so mind-blowingly FUN! FUN FUN FUN!

"flat rat flat!" *cackles and runs off*