Reviews for The Nasty Little Potion
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
sugoi! I love it! so sweet!
BluePard chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Gushoshin sisters. Wailing male Saya and Yuma... XD Not what I expected to happen towards the end, there. Very cute line for big red-eyed kitty. The humor was helpful in preventing this from getting too sappy, and everyone feels nicely in character. Blushing Tera-chan, wai... I'll be good.
Vadrozsa chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
ahhhh! great story! thanks for writing it... makes me feel a little guilty :S i will push doing my YnM fic up my piorities list! thanks darl!
Sephykoi chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
that was HILARIOUS!

*dies laughing*

-Melle
FabledOrange chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
COOL!

There aren't so many Wakaba/Terazuma fics out there...I'm glad I found yours!

Please make some more!

A. Pikachu
Sansele chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! _ So kawaii! Even though I don't really know who they are (_), it's a very cute story! *wails in pleasure while muses hold hands over their ears*
Miss Misery chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Waiiii! Cuuuute And funny, too
toriko chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
such WAFF. but i love it. love to read more about Hajime-chan and kannuki-chan, i think they make a great couple. terazuma's character in the series isn't that well-explored by matsushita sensei, it's a pity, since i think that he'd be a very interesting study.
Kazekari chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Oooooh! I really REALLY like this story! So much! So much! It's sooo sweet. Well thought, and generally well written. I love it so much. It's definately "awwwww" worthy!

Write more! This is definately a great fic, let alone a first attempt! _
Draconsis chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
AHHHHHHHHHH! Kawaiiiiiiiiiii!
doggypal chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Kawaii! Really original, ne... :)
free4ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
that was so schweet. heh heh. It would have been interesting to see what would wakaba-kun would look like. but it was funny how terazuma smacked it away.

plz write more fics
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
That was absolutely beautiful. Funny... and then just... oh... just gorgeous. *heart* I love Wakaba, and I'm so happy to see her with Terazuma-san... one thing you might want to note, though- it's Yuma, not Fuma. _;;; But yeah... oh... wow... this was ... yeah. *heart heart*