Reviews for Harry Potter: Journey Through The Ages
ob1292 chapter 44 . 6/8
An interesting story it is sad to see it abandoned. Good Job
MattBlack chapter 27 . 5/6
So you killed off Daniel BEFORE releasing evolution nanobots... I take it you like Jonas better, as you give him Daniels "reward" instead... IF you failed to realise it, once Daniel descend again, he will retain a pre-evolutionary biology, in a world with no remaining nanobots, making him a neanderthal among cro magnons. Since Daniel, closely followed by Sam, is what makes SG1 what it is to me, I believe this is where I part from your story. Up until now you've done great, but this plothole sank the entire ship for me... Cheers for an awesome attempt though, bye.
JustGeorge274 chapter 1 . 1/5
Plagiarist! You should be ashamed of yourself! It's doubtful, though. If you had enough decency to feel shame, you wouldn't have taken someone else's work and presented as your own. Shame, shame on you! You get no cookies!
pretzll chapter 44 . 12/16/2017
I guess it's hard to continue a story that you never wrote in the first place. I'm surprised that this story is still up, considering many of us noticed it is copied word for word by the story originally written by keiranhalcyon and reposted by phoenixstave to "save you the effort of plagiarizing the rest". Please do the right thing and either admit you didn't write it or take it down.
JDSeay chapter 44 . 11/22/2017
Idk if you will get this but I really enjoyed this story it was amazing. I hope one day that you can continue going it has me on the edge of my seat l.
hpf2114 chapter 44 . 10/5/2017
It's been a while. I hope things are well with you. Great story. Truly one of the better ones.
hpf2114 chapter 31 . 9/24/2017
f all that. you have done a masters equilivent to this stouty.
draconin chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Wow, what a story... shame it's plagiarised! Shame on you.
Blosiom chapter 44 . 7/30/2017
its a shame you never finished this it is a brilliant story and I would have loved to continue reading it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
Hahaha he was probed man I love this story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
Awesome that pg was sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Book he's going to get probed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Just read the 1st chapter page whatever you wanna Call it and I all ready love the story
KitkatMoon chapter 44 . 7/2/2017
Amazing story, Hope you'll continue this
user51s2r chapter 44 . 7/1/2017
Fantastic story. Top marks! I really enjoyed the characters and the great writing.