Reviews for A Painful Place
I LOVE this story! I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 36 . 10/28/2016
Hope you finish it
Sevvus chapter 36 . 1/10/2016
it better be worth the risk cause if he gets help just for them to turn on him later im gonna flip my shit lmao
OHHH LOKI ALMIGHTY!

this story pulls at all the heart strings man...
I love it so much...so damn much..
Guest chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
Can't wait to see what happens with Negan.
Melodramatic.FruitCup chapter 36 . 12/23/2015
Love the story so far and I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope you keep on writing this story.
DeadGirl.2010 chapter 36 . 12/22/2015
Great job! Daryl's so happy about being a daddy! This is really getting good! Please post more soon!
Awesomesaurs chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
Just found this story and I love it.
DeadGirl.2010 chapter 35 . 11/30/2015
Awww! The Dixon Family is born! Thanks for updating after a long time! I'm so happy to see what will happen next!
BreenaBelle-xoxo chapter 34 . 9/12/2015
I'm a little sad that this story hasn't been uploaded in so long. Are you gonna update soon? Because I love it so much!
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 34 . 4/26/2015
Ugh i cant wait till that fucker Negan, i really really do. On another note, daryl and tilly are freaking adorable and i love them lol. Please update soon, i cant wait for the next chapter!
... Also i totally think you should so a sequel lol
DeadGirl.2010 chapter 34 . 4/23/2015
Thank you for writing back! I love your story so far! Please, please please let Negan suffer a very horrible death, preferrably by slow castration!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 34 . 4/23/2015
TEAM DARYL
Paty S chapter 34 . 4/23/2015
Just kill on the sport the guy us annoying me...thus people keep getting letting themselves be manipulated and controlled when they could killed the guy right know, I'm sure the others won't be far behind to take the lead...or ambush them all and kill them. This guys make me sick!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/14/2015