Reviews for Gentle Steel
PippinPoppin chapter 1 . 2/12
Wow... this is GREAT. Really, really great. There is so much emotion, and hard work into this. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aw! You make just great stories about these two! I love them! :D
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
aawww mikey 333
garbit chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Aaw, can I have a Mikey glomp, too?
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Uh, yeah we want more! Please write more! *on knees begging*
Puldoh chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i love this story, its so cute, and its shows a side of raph that you don't usually see. quick questions though, can you do another one, but where Raph has to learn how to control his temper and his language. I would love to see a fic where Mikey starts swearing like Raph, copying raph's mood, I think it would be cute. can u write me back and lemme know if you can. thanks.
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
OMG! The sweetness is just so ...

PERFECT!

I love angst, I love Mikey, I LOVE MikeyAngst and have been overindulging in it of late - your chibi Mike fics are a perfect cure for the angst hangover, THANK YOU!

*GLOMP*
Rebell chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
\blushes and raises a hand meekly/ I dodn't know about the He-Man thing... Don't hurt me!

Ah, this DOES explain Raphs' temper in the previous two... poor thing, he's feeling very guilty I see. Well he shouldnt have blown up at poor little Mikey though. I suppose he can be forgiven.

I like the 'Le'nardo'/undeniably cute part. Again, very good characterizations, and your details are wonderful too!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
wha! *freaks* loving it! I love raph mike moments! even when there big! *sighs* and these are just perfect! wonderful writing! keep up the great work!
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I love this! Little baby Mikey is adorable, and Raph is just as angsty as ever. You did a great job with all the details, especially with Raph's character - it really seems like he's narrating the story.
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
YOu should continue your story!
Cynlee chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aw...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
this was so cute xD ADORABLE! Angesty at start, but then it just got better, and I like the Raph and Mikey bit at the end, I guess admitting to love kids is a side Raph never wanted to admit xD
SoonPersephoneAgain chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I love this arc.
elf-meat chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
please write more mikey and raph stories