Reviews for New Horizons: The Continuance
Nichbuket chapter 27 . 12/28/2005
This was a truely amazing series. It had everything in it and touched my heart. I believe you should continue this verse. I would really like to see were you could take this story. Great job.
Steph chapter 27 . 7/19/2004
I have to say this is the BEST story ever...I cried and I laughed and cried some more. this is exactly how I wished the show had ended. It was beautiful...
scrub chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
i only review if i like the work. not one to say anything negative so if i review means i liked it i haven't read much yet but plan on reading both horizons. keep writing you're doing a good job and thanks for spuffy. serious spuffy fan. scrub1966
Kate chapter 27 . 2/6/2003
This story was great.
Sania Delian chapter 27 . 12/3/2002
Awww. I think I'm going to cry! I love this story, I thought that both of them were beautiful... I think that if Joss whedon was a optimist, this is what the story would be like. But since he is an pessimist, people like me have to wait until the happy parts get around! I love your writing and I just cant believe that you have so few reviews! It is impossible or something!

This is definately one of my favorite stories and i seriously reccomend that you start thinking about writing professionally because this was... fab. I did like the first better than the second, but that is only because the first stories are usually better than the seconds. But both were really good. I must admit, very definately though, It makes me wanna go up to someone and give them a hug! ::Starts sobbing, I love you mom!:: Ok, need to do homework now. ARRGH!

In a nutshell, loved it. Waiting to see your name on a shiney cover.

Love,

Sania Delian
Aibi chapter 27 . 11/22/2002
wow... the story is beautiful! Can't wait to read your new fics! I'm glad that Sarah decided to stay instead of leaving! Also it was nice to bring Angel back
sita electra aka kitten chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Whoa this was all too sudden. The sequel up and finished. I'm gonna haveta remember what happened in New Horizons! I mgiht re-read that too! But yeah, I'll definitely love this. I'm sure it'swonderful. Check out my fics sometime.