Reviews for Meaningless
Joshua Foust chapter 8 . 2/2
You should write more
Khorale chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
I feel so sad for chichi...

Update soon!
hopelessly demented chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
Your take on this alternative timeline is... interesting to say the least, particularly for Vegeta-getting-Bulma-pregnant-in-the-middle-of-the-Android-threat thing. I thought Vegeta had more sense than that, lol. Anyway, what DID happen to the Androids? All of a sudden everyone's celebrating, so soon after 'burying' their dead. I think you owe your readers that much. :) Update please!
Parselmaster chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
Interesting story. Though you haven't updated in a long time I will wait.
tin797 chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
Hey! wheres the rest of the story?
accountNOTdeleted chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
Oh gosh that was so sad! And ChiChi thought herself selfish? That poor woman.

On a lighter note, I loved it when Vegeta and Bulma were teasing each other while decorating for the party. That was hysterical when Bulma demanded Vegeta "blow up" the balloons, to which he complied through his own smart-ass interpretation of the request. Really clever writing!

Well...this doesn't LOOK like the end. Oh I hope you continue this terrific story! Please oh please!
accountNOTdeleted chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
Oh the relief! I thought Veggie was gone for sure. He's alive, but for how long? I sound like some sort of cheesey narrator! Guess I'll have to keep reading. Oh the pain! - can you taste the sarcasm? This is fast becoming one of my favorite fics! I'm recommending it to everyone I know!

Oh, by the way - great bit of comic relief after all that heavy stuff - when Vegeta screamed that he looked like a cotton ball and Bulma corrected him saying he was more like a marshmallow! Loved it!
accountNOTdeleted chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
Oh crap! I'm near tears here! Okay I'm a little too emotional right now to express just how impressed I am with that chapter, the way it was written and... Oh damn! Well, my speechlessness says it all doesn't it?

Wow, you know, this chapter reminds me of a sketch I did a couple months ago; It's of the smirking androids reflected in Mirai Vegeta's eye. There is even a stream of blood flowing over his eye from a gash above the brow, just as you described. Weird huh? I'm inspired to develop that sketch now!

During that chapter I had Evanescence's "Even in Death" in my head. Wow, this powerful, poignant chapter elicited theme music and everything!
accountNOTdeleted chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
Oh CRAP girl you're a good writer! No, scratch that, AMAZING! The conversations between characters are so true and intimate, and your ability to weave in those little details even during fast paced and vehement altercations without disrupting the flow is wholly impressive! Wow. I am hooked.

I must say however that I don't understand why Bulma expects that Vegeta would feel any loyalty to the Z Senshi; He had only fought alongside several of them on Namek in a sort of temporary truce. After that, he merely tolerated their presence.
accountNOTdeleted chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
I'm really enjoying this story. I love your eloquent description of the planet and Vegeta’s tortured struggle with himself. The conversation between Vegeta and Piccolo was highly entertaining! They were in perfect character. Hm. I was under the impression that this is an AU, since it was explained in the summary that Vegeta escapes death when he leaves Earth. But since he's going back...oh crap. So will his horrible destiny be fulfilled after all?
accountNOTdeleted chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Story is pretty good so far. I wouldn't worry about the GR thing. Yeah, Vegeta requested the GR upon hearing about the androids, and may not have in the alternate timeline. But then, this is yet ANOTHER timeline, obviously - since he left the planet and so escapes his demise.
SnowEyes chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
I demand that you not take this off . And if you do, revise it, then repost it, because it is one of my favorite stories and I will be very sad if you do. ;_; ...And I like Vegeta. And I like Mirai Universes. And I like stuff. SO DON'T TAKE IT OFF! *squishle*
Crash chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
...And, that's it?

No! Vegeta deserved a clean death. Just like he said himself... Not a long, dragged-out existance training to beat a threat thats wiping out another part of his planet every few weeks. ...Caring about Bulma or not, there's no way he would let that go on without throwing himself inot the fray...

Ah well. Happy ending aside-assiming this is the ending-it's been a good fic. And generally well written. ...Cause I'm going to just assume that its this stupid library computer that keeps replacing various letter combo with Korean symbols rather than you... You'd think it wouldn't do that. Or would at least do it every chapter rather than every other chapter.

Eh, whatever. 'Til later.
Crash chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Super Saiyan transformation or not, that was how it SHOULD be done. Rock on Vegeta. It is a good day to die. Do it with honor!
Crash chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Wow. I do believe that is the first story I've ever read that remembered to include Chouzu with the fighters...Yet still managed to skip over Tien.

That said, well done. Truly...saddening. The feuneral was fitting. And I was really glad to see the reluctant comrodery between Vegeta and the rest of the fighters. ...Very reluctant, but its nice to see it there nonetheless. And feeling Gohan go super from across the galaxy...well, you've just got to love that.