Reviews for Cursed Disease
Beccissss chapter 15 . 9/8
Amazing and intriguing story! Hope you continue one day!
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 15 . 6/25
oh please try to update soon , this story is simply amazing
zaewrites chapter 15 . 6/16
Please please please come back! I miss this story so much! I have been following it since months before you stopped updating. I loved every chapter and I want to see more. Please return and update!
Stefan hadn't exactly been in his right mind to be there for Damon in that way, not then at least, as a sibling

Well, I think it was more that Stefan *needed* Damon to be there for him, as Stefan was the one who couldn't control his bloodlust and it was why Damon took off, because he said that Stefan would get them caught, the way he was going through bodies in the town.
It's an interesting idea but you've made Elena too 'special' and by this point the relationship between Damon and Stefan was loving and caring. The way you're writing Bonnie is a bit strange too.
ZikkiLightwoodShadowhunters chapter 15 . 3/28
love it! keep it up and update soon:)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
A very well written story! I wish you would continue!
aesthetic.clouds chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Love this! Is this the end? This story is great! I finished this all in one day, and it was well worth it!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
I love this story please update
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
Wow intersting story i like it:-) jaja wow ccc vs stefan :-) Delena winner love winner :-) great chapter update soon :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Update!
ashleyag chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
look forward to reading more
Tvd2014 chapter 15 . 2/23/2016
Great chapter thanks for the update!
MissMonk chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
Oh goodness this is a really well written story. I am very much appreciating and entertained by it. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2016