Reviews for Mono no Aware
8ouji-Rui chapter 13 . 8/5
Oh my God...your beautiful paragraphs and wordings...i could just simply take your story as canon! The amount of researches you did must be incredible. I really hope you would continue this amazing work. Thank you so much for sharing, i had fun in the last few days, poring my whole time to read this masterpiece.
LMP.exe chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
All of your words, the flow of your story, all of your stories in fact, are simply beautiful. I just love your kisuke and yoruichi stories, I'm glad to have red them in my life. Keep it up. :)
HiddenFlowerDesi chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
Amazing as always! I can't wait for your next installment (As a fellow writer, I understand these things take time)...
I have read ALL of your YoruHara fics and this is my favorite!
Quite literally one of the best stories I've ever read. Period!
I hope you get back in the flow of this masterpiece because I wanna see what you have planned :D
HiddenFlowerDesi chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
This chapter was fucking AMAZING. I almost cried (I don't get upset easy) when Kisuke's mother died. AMAZING portrayal of emotions ;')
HiddenFlowerDesi chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
The Supaida joke was quite literally one of the best jokes I've ever heard. I've been laughing about it and repeating it nonstop since I read that part TWO DAYS AGO and my husband now sighs every time I ask what a Turancula tastes like XD
HiddenFlowerDesi chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
This is amazing! It has always been a personal favorite of mine and I always find ,myself drawn back to. I also love your other yoruhara works!the one involving her coming of age ceremony)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
I'm ready for another update
blob80 chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
this... this fic is downright brilliant and i await your next update with bated breath. just... bravo. srsly, words are actually failing me right now. please continue writing
lolipop27 chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Oh! My God! Oh my God!..I love this fic, I really love it..you're so talented!..please, please, please pleaseeee update soon!
Fiangie chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
Please please please! Update! I need to read more of this story.
jMiu b in junk j chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
N MI kk hi I N in b if b b uh b unbelievabinh uujjble bjunkybh Juo8lookoutsilkunikyummyccvvvgvctubbhIcvccTVhbuythyyyyng juuuu u b hi 7 mom junky nib MI 7 I Ubuntu unbelievable
amoka22 chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
Hi!

Okay, so I actually read this story a... couple of weeks ago? (Actually, what happened was I read the intro and first chapter up to the point where Kisuke bowed too low, and then I got struck with secondhand embarrassment and accidentally closed the tab the fic was open in and it took me a week to reopen the fic AND THEN I read the rest!) And I wanted to leave reviews for every chapter, but I was logged out, and I hate typing on my phone so I just read all the chapters and then... it's taken me this long to actually leave a review :T

Anyway! What I was getting to is that I really have enjoyed this fic so far! I think you're a really good writer, I really like how you write and everything! You obviously have put a lot of time and energy and research into this fic, and it shows!

Okay, so, I don't really like romance things a ton, and I didn't used to like Yoruichi, and I used to not ship Yoruichi and Kisuke at all, but, the way you write Yoruichi is just-compelling, I think the word is. It really made me think about her, whereas before I had kind of just, written her off, I guess? Anyway, I like her a lot more than I did-and just think that she's a good character now. I don't know, I like how you characterize her.
I like how you characterize Kisuke, too. I really like how you wrote his, backstory, I guess, and I just really like how you characterized him, too!
I like his friendship with Yoruichi, and even though I know them together is the end game, I don't mind that, and in fact, you've made me lowkey ship them!

I really REALLY liked your interpretation of Benihime, and Kisuke's relationship with her.
I also liked how you made Tessai Kisuke's and Yoruichi's mentor, and how Kisuke and Tessai are becoming better friends now

Anyway, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to read a review... I mentioned that I would read this, or something, and then... it's been weeks since then, I think
Actually, my attention keeps skittering off of this every minute or so, and then it takes me a while to get back to typing! I've had this review open for... probably a little less than an hour! And I haven't written that much!

Okay, I made mental notes of what I would say in reviews, but now I can only remember a couple of them so:
-I liked the intro a lot! I liked how you explained the phrase, and it made it seem a bit like the opening of a movie? That's what it reminded me of. And then I was like, 'oh, this is going to be really good!' Basically it made me excited to read the fic, and yeah. It has been really good so far
-I have REALLY liked how you wrote Kisuke post-hollowifaction incident. How you wrote his guilt, and how he's dealing with it, and his relationship to Hiyori and Shinji.
-I like how you write Yoruichi post-hollowfication incident, too.
-And everyone else
-It's very realistic, and I like it a lot
-I really liked how you had Kuukaku and Yoruichi become freinds! A lot! In all other fics I've read, Kaien's been older than Kuukaku, and, I just like that Kuukaku's older that Yoruichi and their friendship and all that! :)
-I liked Kaede. I sort of predicted that she would die of an illness. But that was sad to read. :')
-In this chapter, I saw that Kisuke was going to the uh... oh, what's it called? Royal Realm! And I was like 'oh, that's how he makes the healing spring thing!'
-Anyway! I've enjoyed reading this a lot!

This is really long and it's just me going 'I really liked it!' So I'm just going to end it here! ;
Thank you!
Reader chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Hey I've never posted a review ever before. I have read thousands of fiction and I have to say, yours might be one of the best. It compelled me to write a review. Please continue this wonderful story. Kudos to you and your writing. I hope you have several more stories to tell
Geebz chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
For the past four days I have been reading your amazing fanfic and it is getting me through a very tough period in my career. I'm entranced by your writing style, the research you've done, you vocabulary references and the amazing authors notes.

I genuinely hope you continue this tale as I am subscribed and will look forward to every entry you decide to grace me with.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
The ending of this chapter made me cry