Reviews for I Never Knew
EmberPhoenixx chapter 23 . 1/8
Oh I love this so much! Blaise is fantastic! I've rarely read stories where the author gives Blaise a role such as this. You have so many wonderful ideas! The way each character continues to develop is also remarkable, I can see the slight shift in numerous personalities as your characters gradually change. You truly are a phenomenal writer. Can't wait for the next chapter!
dojoson41 chapter 22 . 1/7
He washed his mouth out with soap NO BIG DEAL people, what Harry did should have gotten juvenile jail time or at least a great good wooping and it IS NOT ABUSE! Thats the problem with kids today- no disaplean at all and time outs DONT WORK, at least he didnt have to eat it like we did. Good story
JustHarrySirius chapter 23 . 1/4
I love this. Please keep it up and have some more Hr/H :-)! I'm curious how the Marauders will take to Harry befriending Severus.
nuke-squid chapter 23 . 1/4
I really like Blaise. please update soon!
Suse B chapter 23 . 1/3
Ha! I like Blaise.
One of the best Ss/HP mentoring stories that I have read. Harry has realistic issues and Severus is not too OOC.
Harry is permanently unavailable. Period.
Lovely chapter, as usual. I really like the addition of Zabini. It’s realistic and subtle, and not overpowering. I look forward to the next chapter. Great work!
Good story.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 23 . 1/3
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
YeCatsJ chapter 23 . 1/3
Loved it
Love this story
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 1/2
Chezakeeba chapter 23 . 1/2
Awesome
mandancie chapter 23 . 1/2
Awesome chapter as always! I can't wait to see what you have planned for in the next chapter.
Willofhounds chapter 23 . 1/2
Great chapter as usual. Hope you update soon