Reviews for Nerima By Night
TheCountryOfShadows chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This story looks amazing I would love for you to countine
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Interesting. Of course, I do wonder how being a vampire will affect chi abilities, since in the World of Darkness, they are likely to be a form of magic and becoming a vampire destroys your ability to use human magics. On a side note, I'm surprised that a gangrel would even be operating in Japan. The Kuejin don't like foolish little european style vampires coming into their territory. I reccomend reading Kindred of the East. Ryouga would make a great Tiger clan fellow. Oh well, the fic still has potential, and as the author you can rewrite the world as you wish.
Eternally Lost Zeppo chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Hmm...interesting. I wonder how Ryoga will adjust to his new existance as a vampire.

Will he really kill Ranma? Or will he be too anguished by what he has become?

Will Ranma try to help him when he finds out? Or will he try to slay Ryoga?

Looking forward to the next chapter anyway.

Just one thing, I think you should accept anonymous reviews. Yes, it might leave you open to flamers, but you'll also get more geniuine reviews. After all, not everyone likes having to sign in to submit a review, and not all the people who read your story are gonna be registered.