Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
silverstreak93242 chapter 12 . 8/22
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I am hoping that this story isn't dead, merely on hiatus until your muse decides to let the next chapters out of her hands into yours! I am glad to say I enjoyed reading the first story, for the Halo-verse, and I enjoyed reading this one as well! In both, I enjoyed the plot, the premise and the story lines! I am curious though, since the UNSC back in the Halo-verse has the Ark now, and are able to open the portal to the SGC-verse, are you going to have them have the Ark create maybe a Halo ring that instead of firing a pulse to destroy life, will instead open a portal to the Halo-verse so that BOTH sides can benefit from all the tech, and also either more volunteer fighters, or colonists can come through, as well as those that want to leave the SGC-verse and the Ori war can do so? If you think about it, it would enable to SGC-verse to do far more material wise, getting needed supplies and what not, maybe have a ship come through, and then after a month or so another portal open up which they send a signal back through, and give the coordinates for where to send the new ring...and also give them a bit more access to the forerunner tech...oh well, anyway you decide to take your story is going to be great, I am hoping, again, that it isn't dead, and your not too busy to at least put down some paragraphs here and there even if it takes you 4 or 5 months to write a chapter! I am looking forward to the future chapters, and seeing how your going to get things done, especially since you don't seem to have included any female Elites...so they really are the first, last, and only one's of their kind in this 'verse!
ReaperDrone chapter 12 . 8/6
sooo good the cross over is well written as they interlock quite seamlessly with each other hopefully this updates within the year
DemonLord Mazoku chapter 12 . 6/18
Reposted because of problems with computer.
What would really help the Free Jaffa would be to find a Apophis Sokar Mothership in the ship yard they will raid around the planet Delmak. Its so much more powerful then the Ha'tak-class mothership. It would do the Jaffa good since it can give them a way to help easily destroy the Ori Ha'taks. Thinking back to it, the ship could completely ignore the shields of Ha'taks in one shot minus the Anubis variant with Asgard level shields, the Jaffa need the Upgrades that Anubis already made if they can have a chance to truly join the fight.
The Resistance is still heavily out gunned as only a hand full of their ships currently can fight multiple Ori motherships and win with little to no damage. The Forerunner Keyship, The CSO-class Supercarrier, the 304s, and the Assault Carrier are the only one that can truly fight the Ori Motherships with out much problems.
In short the Furlings are needed badly for direct confrontation since its already not looking good for the Resistance.

The hive of Atlantis need to show up if the Resistance is to stay hidden. They would attack the Ori everywhere at once, distracting the Ori, if you will. They won't last but it will prevent the the Ori from focusing there massive resources on the Resistance.

While this is happening you could make this also a crossover with independence Day 1&2.
Adding the Locust would create even more chaos for the Ori and the Resistance, as trying to take out the massive Harvester ship would be a problem for all factions.
I imagine one of the city destroyers with a rogue Queen meet the Resistance first, joining in exchange for sanctuary which would give the Resistance a 24Km saucer to defend Reach, freeing more of the Resistance's forces. Then, much later, having to fight with the massive harvester ship that would be unstoppable in Ori territory until the Ori mass an armada (60 ships) before accidentally coming to the Resistance home and being destroyed after a hard battle.
This would thin out Ori forces & allow the Resistance to reach the Super Gate, and destroy the one on the other side, giving them time to destroy the surviving Ori forces in the Milky Way, and Isolate future Super Gates the Ori will inevitably create.
Remember, so long as the Super Gate is around, they can constantly get more ships from the one Gate in the Ori galaxy.
Please update( ̩̩̩̩͒ ͒)
DemonLord Mazoku chapter 12 . 6/18

Please update( ̩̩̩̩͒ ͒)
Dragon Guy chapter 12 . 6/16
Any chance this is continuing? Such an epic (and well written!) story needs a good conclusion!
planetarycupcake chapter 12 . 5/12
Is it dead? Is this the end?
I ask you... what could possibly keep you so busy that you would take over a YEAR TO UPDATE! A few months I can understand, 6 months pushing it, a year or more? Spark what do you say?
343 Guilty Spark: Unacceptable! Unacceptable! Absolutely unacceptable!
Exactly.
l3loodKnight chapter 12 . 3/12
Loving this story. Hope you finish it someday.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
I miss this story
dragon guy chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
the 'update date' shows 2015... over one year ago. is this abandoned?
Shepard131 chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
you should update this. one of the better crossovers on here. nothing bad happens to the good guys but the good guys don't have the ships to spare. it's also not over the top like some other halo crossovers.
LizTerry chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
Hey I just sumbled across this series and I have read both stories in one go and I hope that I'll get too read more soon.
SPARTAN-0052 chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
This crossover is quite good (albeit a tad fanservice-y in that the good guys haven't run into any serious setbacks yet). Hope you can continue it in the future.
Ky111 chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Awesome story so far, you've mashed both series together beautifully. I like the bond that seems to be forming between the Jaffa and the Elites (with the exception of a few hold outs which always happens even though you didn't say it there probably are a few distrustful Jaffa as well), perhaps the Elites will even play a role in helping the Jaffa establish a stable government/leadership as the two races/people have more in common with each other than other societies.

It's funny how SG-1 have been basically forcibly removed as a first response/contact team and seeing how they really don't like the adjustment (I imagine Mitchell especially would get antsy because of it, the guy doesn't like staying still). Am I even picking up a bit of shippery between Cam and Sam or is that just wishful thinking on my part (even if it's not I don't really read stories for the pairings as I'm more interested in the action but I do like it in the back ground playing a minor role, when the need to step away from the action needs to be taken).

Anyway I hope you'll continue this story.

Later.
Crusier66 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Loved it so far. Hope you are alive and will finish someday.