Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
l3loodKnight chapter 12 . 3/12
Loving this story. Hope you finish it someday.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
I miss this story
dragon guy chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
the 'update date' shows 2015... over one year ago. is this abandoned?
Shepard131 chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
you should update this. one of the better crossovers on here. nothing bad happens to the good guys but the good guys don't have the ships to spare. it's also not over the top like some other halo crossovers.
LizTerry chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
Hey I just sumbled across this series and I have read both stories in one go and I hope that I'll get too read more soon.
SPARTAN-0052 chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
This crossover is quite good (albeit a tad fanservice-y in that the good guys haven't run into any serious setbacks yet). Hope you can continue it in the future.
Ky111 chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Awesome story so far, you've mashed both series together beautifully. I like the bond that seems to be forming between the Jaffa and the Elites (with the exception of a few hold outs which always happens even though you didn't say it there probably are a few distrustful Jaffa as well), perhaps the Elites will even play a role in helping the Jaffa establish a stable government/leadership as the two races/people have more in common with each other than other societies.

It's funny how SG-1 have been basically forcibly removed as a first response/contact team and seeing how they really don't like the adjustment (I imagine Mitchell especially would get antsy because of it, the guy doesn't like staying still). Am I even picking up a bit of shippery between Cam and Sam or is that just wishful thinking on my part (even if it's not I don't really read stories for the pairings as I'm more interested in the action but I do like it in the back ground playing a minor role, when the need to step away from the action needs to be taken).

Anyway I hope you'll continue this story.

Later.
Crusier66 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
Loved it so far. Hope you are alive and will finish someday.
highlander348 chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
Is this story dead? Are you dead?
Coco Discordia chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
I really hope this isn't dead, it's an amazing story...

Also...

Let's make sure history never forgets, the name... Enterprise.
BillThomas chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
Damn, cut off just when it was getting to the good part. WILL WE NEVER MEET THE FURLINGS?!
SilentKingZero chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Please update soon, this is a really good story
Aroe001 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
First off, I have read your story multiple times, it's amazing. I'm hoping for an update soon and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Interestingly, this the first time it's occurred to me, but SG one is being incredibly hypocritical. They spend their formative years as a team and organization begging for any technology that the more advanced races will give them and basically insulting the other races when they don't. Yet when it comes time for them to be the advanced ones they refuse to share their technology with a "less advanced" race.

Also I notice how SG-1 seems to be confused at how primitive the unsc is compared to their technology. What they have to remember is the unsc didn't get some magical boost from stealing tech from more advanced races like the SG-1 team did. That had to take the long route (not counting Halo 3, which didn't happen in this story)

Anyways, to sum it up ... Get off your high horse SG-1. Share the tech that everyone needs to survive this storm. The unsc has already lost one ship along with hundreds possibly thousands of lives. How many men and women are you going to sacrifice so your ship can maintain its "most advanced in the galaxy" status you seem so fond of?

Thanks for the excellent story, I look forward to the next installment.
VeryStickyGlue chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I've just spent the last 2 days reading this fic and the one that came before. Fantastic reads that mash together two of my favourite universes.
I hope you're able to continue this fic soon.
-VSG
NightsAnger chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Again, another excellent story! I am very interested to see how you continue. Keep up the good work!

I admit it is worrying that this story hasn't been updated in five months. Are you still writing?