Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
Verina Du'Arden chapter 15 . 11/10
I really hope you continue this story line.
onlyJoey chapter 15 . 10/6
When will this story be updated? Craving more
kevingao8989334 chapter 1 . 9/1
Good story
searge chapter 13 . 3/6
Newcomer here, and while it's been over half a year since you last posted here, I'm hoping to see this continue with a renewed pulse. Awesome character depiction, story rollout, crossover intermingling, and perfect scenarios feeling just like the show/game. This crossover potential is extremely pleasing to read and I hope you're feeling well in regards to health and writing interest. There's a lot to go around here, but the potential pays off (similar to how you put it at the end of the first story with the Covenant War closure). God bless!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 14 . 2/7
And at that moment, the Ori knew, they fu-

Nvm, overused meme.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 11 . 2/7
Hell yeah, Jack finally got his own Enterprise!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 15 . 8/17/2020
Hmm. I found this story incredibly interesting, but alas, it appears that you have not updated in a while. I will give my rating now.

7/10.

You managed to fuse these two universes nicely, but it is handicapped by it's incomplete nature.
RDDash chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Honestly what the Tauri actually want from the 26th century humans with the Ori conflict? Is that manpower? Because they could provide it for them. Tairi were nearly slaughtered by the the Ori so that's not the technology they want. They literally just pulled the 26th century humans with their overpowered Asgard and Ancient technology.
Mr. No Bo Dy chapter 15 . 6/29/2020
You doing ok? Safe and sound?
Starpottergeek chapter 15 . 6/30/2020
please update
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2020
I hope this hasnt been abandoned
BrentNewland chapter 15 . 9/7/2019
Great story, looking forward to more.
Blaze1992 chapter 15 . 9/2/2019
Interesting though kind of sad to picture.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2019
Thank you for restarting the story and not abandon it. I look forward to more
chloe chapter 15 . 8/8/2019