Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
Love the chapters you have written so far, I do hope that the story is not dead and that you will finish this story and the others that you have started to write..
Have a great week and weekend.
JB-851 chapter 11 . 10/28
Hey you probably won't see this but I just wanted to say this is pretty damn good!
This story needs to be finished sooner rather than later.
Have a great weekend.
Can't wait till this story is updated and given a proper ending.
Please continue to update and then complete this wonderful story.
Love to see this story finished soon, keep up the great work.
ConlonKeith chapter 5 . 7/25
I don't know how you overall think about warfare across multiple realities/timelines/universes up to the point of multiversal warfare and multi-multiversal warfare and even Omniversal Incarnation warfare however if you honestly don't have much of a issue with it you could eventually raise the level of Warfare to those particular levels of Warfare by including/incorporating Marvel comics Multiversal warfare storyline involving multiple versions of Kang the Conquer and their individual military forces and governing bodies conquests factions. And including/incorporating Doctor Who's Time Wars, and DC comics Infinite Frontier version of Darkseid's faction and his DC comics version of the Secret Invasion along with whatever related Civilizations/Cultures(factions) that you view arguably could be advanced and powerful enough to control multiple different realities/timelines/universes. And with those if you would like you could also use Alternative History novels authors such as Harry Turtledove and their novel series and stand alone novels to build up various different realities/timelines/universes that gradually became advanced and powerful enough to conquer, dominate,control, govern other realities/timelines/universes.
ConlonKeith chapter 4 . 7/25
I get that there are those that prefer soley military branches without much of any type of spying/assassin intelligence gathering (spook agencies) if any type of spying/assassin intelligence gathering (spook agencies) at all however I argue that if the Stargate Program/Stargate Command was early on more lenient on figuring out forming earth originated/home grown extraterrestrial outward looking spying/assassin intelligence gathering (spook agencies) organization connected to the Stargate Program/Stargate Command made up of Planet Earth 's various homegrown spying/assassin intelligence gathering (spook agencies) but still arguably philosophically of similar beliefs to the military side of the Stargate Program/Stargate Command so that the two could genuinely and truly trust each other to be able to work side by side. Unlike with ONI and Halo franchise Planet Earth Military then the Stargate Program/Stargate Command could be able to trust the intelligence information provided by their allies such as the Tokra but verify ahead of time the intelligence information before taking said missions provided by the Allies and not get so much unexpected surprise problems within the missions.
Logan chapter 15 . 7/19
I know i'm late by 3 years but this is great I hope this get revived and completed.
I look forward to seeing this story updated and then finished properly when you have the time.
Have a great weekend.
Really love the story line and the characters, I do hope that you will continue to update this story and give it a great ending when the time comes.
Keep up the great work and have a wonderful week.
I hope that things are getting better for you, so maybe you can relax a bit.
You are very good at writing, and I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.
Have a great week.
RandoMando47 chapter 15 . 3/25
All caught up. Good premise, fun story. Stay safe out there and would definitely be interested in new chapters if you got them stashed on a computer somewhere.

Thanks for the story so far.
Looking forward to seeing the updates as soon as you can write them.
Great story!
Have a great week.
ThanosofTitan chapter 15 . 2/7
You ever going to update this story?
ThanosofTitan chapter 10 . 2/6
You've got some Earth humans working for the Ori here, but you're still framing them as selfish and evil, when they could just be desperate and trying to look out for their families and loved ones.