Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
RandoMando47 chapter 15 . 3/25/2022
All caught up. Good premise, fun story. Stay safe out there and would definitely be interested in new chapters if you got them stashed on a computer somewhere.

Thanks for the story so far.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2022
Looking forward to seeing the updates as soon as you can write them.
Great story!
Have a great week.
ThanosofTitan chapter 15 . 2/7/2022
You ever going to update this story?
ThanosofTitan chapter 10 . 2/6/2022
You've got some Earth humans working for the Ori here, but you're still framing them as selfish and evil, when they could just be desperate and trying to look out for their families and loved ones.
ThanosofTitan chapter 8 . 2/6/2022
Kind of funny how all of the traitors/Ori collaborators are Lucian. On a planet like Earth with billions of people, you'd expect a lot of them, if not the majority, to surrender and work for the Ori. In space it's the same. You would expect a lot of the Ori soldiers to be converted Jaffa or humans from otherwise peaceful planets. But it seems like you're pushing an unrealistic idea that only 'bad guys' would ever surrender and join the Ori, whereas everyone else would resist to the death.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2022
Can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Have a good night.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2022
Great story.
I do hope that life lets you write more chapters when you can.
Have a great day.
Verina Du'Arden chapter 15 . 11/10/2021
I really hope you continue this story line.
onlyJoey chapter 15 . 10/6/2021
When will this story be updated? Craving more
Grey wolf 3201 chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
Good story
searge chapter 13 . 3/6/2021
Newcomer here, and while it's been over half a year since you last posted here, I'm hoping to see this continue with a renewed pulse. Awesome character depiction, story rollout, crossover intermingling, and perfect scenarios feeling just like the show/game. This crossover potential is extremely pleasing to read and I hope you're feeling well in regards to health and writing interest. There's a lot to go around here, but the potential pays off (similar to how you put it at the end of the first story with the Covenant War closure). God bless!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 14 . 2/7/2021
And at that moment, the Ori knew, they fu-

Nvm, overused meme.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 11 . 2/7/2021
Hell yeah, Jack finally got his own Enterprise!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 15 . 8/17/2020
Hmm. I found this story incredibly interesting, but alas, it appears that you have not updated in a while. I will give my rating now.

7/10.

You managed to fuse these two universes nicely, but it is handicapped by it's incomplete nature.
RDDash chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Honestly what the Tauri actually want from the 26th century humans with the Ori conflict? Is that manpower? Because they could provide it for them. Tairi were nearly slaughtered by the the Ori so that's not the technology they want. They literally just pulled the 26th century humans with their overpowered Asgard and Ancient technology.
553 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »