Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
EchoSentient chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
excellent
highboom chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I can already tell that this story is going to be GREAT!
Vasun05 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I love this already its original and you actually had Earth fall that's rare to see I'm interested to see what happens next since against regular Ori humanity can beat them but they have a fleet too now did the UNSC or Covenant bring any vehicles which game would we expect it to be in? It's sad that General Hammond died though I'm interested to see what happened in the seven months since the Oddysey left and the fall out for Earth since the Ori invaded.
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
My interest. You has it.
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
O.O Earth...ha !? Oh goddammit... I was skeptical, that you would do something like this...Hey it is Startgate Universe...No Way That earth would fall. I hope you did not slaughter Entire Earth's billions of Humans expect of the resistance. Which by the way I seriously hope is continuing...You killed Hammond already...please do not tell me You Killed Jack Too!

OK So situation is that Ori is pretty much ruling the Universe. Well at least there are Tollan Survivors...You better make that Sangheili weapons cut trough Ori shield's like a butter...it is already unfair situation...you should make them have at least some weaponry that works, excluding the weapons that Odyssey have.

At least Atlantis is standing strong. Let the War start...at those Lucian's Followers of the Ori...Fall like Leaves in this next battle.
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awesome chapter man, I've been waiting for the sequel for weeks and it was worth the wait!
TankerMDK chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Nice!

TankerMDK
javichuelas chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
AWESOME!
Captiosus chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh you bastard.

Still wanna see N/P MAC rounds though.
speaker of babbel chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Woot!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Love!
Celestrail chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Excellent story. Looking forward to your next update.
deathleader chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Damm... Earth was fucked over and now we have people running around with Ori tech... This is going to be a bloodbath... I can see it
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37