Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
tf330129 chapter 15 . 8/8/2019
Keep it up :)
Ky111 chapter 15 . 8/7/2019
Awesome to see this updated and what a great chapter it was. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next one will play out and I get the feeling we'll eventually learn what it was that the Ori were looking for and possibly found on Delmak.

Until the next one.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 15 . 8/7/2019
YES ITS ALIVE!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 8/7/2019
Hoorah lets finish the fight
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 8/4/2019
A great story here so far! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2019
Thank you for this, even though its your idea on how the series ends it still gives me a sense of closure. This fanfic is truly somthing.
MalSer chapter 14 . 7/28/2019
Great update, looking forward to more. Thanks!
JOHN0713 chapter 14 . 6/29/2019
Looking forward to reading more of your story!
icicle.c.cold chapter 14 . 6/1/2019
6k is not that long of a chapter...
Then again, I prefer long chapters.
You have improved. I am a bit disappointed there is not more to read yet.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Saitofan chapter 14 . 5/22/2019
Good story so far, looking forward to read more.
Paul N chapter 14 . 5/20/2019
Excellent chapter!
Piero217 chapter 14 . 5/21/2019
Well, as it turns out, after reviewing my "Review History" (XD), not only did I use to review for "A Change of Fate", but I used to do so more often than I remembered. I honestly don't know why I didn't keep reviewing after "ACoF" ended and "H:TOW" began. And again, I do apologize for that.

Ever since you uploaded the first chapter of the sequel, I've felt an insane amount of excitement reading it. Several scenes have made me smile widely, like all the Jack scenes and the rightful return of the Nox.

But this chapter? This chapter right here gave me oh such HEEEEE-UGE chills!

The Jaffa perspective of the groundside fight nearly made me cry of joy. (And don't think I didn't see what you did there, reversing the roles of the Sangheili and the Spartans for such perspective. ) During the Humenant-Covenant war, such a scene would've been horrifying to humans. Obiously. But these are, in a way, different Sangheili. Not ones fighting out of religious zeal but for true honor and freedom.

Come to think of it, NOW I'm crying.

You can be sure I'll be expecting the next chapter eagerly-and a nice review from here on out for each new one. Thanks for coming back!
Piero217 chapter 13 . 5/20/2019
First of all, I want to apologize if I've never left a review for either this story or "A Change of Fateand I say "if" bc, for the life of me, I cannot remember if I did, but I have a vague notion that I must've left one review at the very least in either one).

This fanfic series is one of the best I've read. Ever. Of all time. It deserves all the love it can get, and I'm sorry I for one haven't given it more recognition. I did wonder what had become of you, and it's good to know your still around and working on completing this story.

Needless to say, I, as a fanfiction writer, know what it is like having to juggle with lack of inspiration/writer's block on top of everything else. So, no need to apologize. Just do your best at your own pace. Quality stuff is better than something regards from a long-time fan! And welcome back!
Arekanderu chapter 14 . 5/20/2019
This was beautiful
Kaze7212 chapter 14 . 5/19/2019
Nice to see you're back, excellent battle scene here, on another note, please please please let Jack keep the Enterprise. He deserves to finally get to keep his hijacked ship lol.
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »