Reviews for Halo: The Ori War
highlander348 chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
Great chapter! Seeing the Elites in action is always exciting to watch.
I had a question and suggestions for you I hope you like.
Is the UNSC constructing a Infinity type ship?
What about the Covenant building a Super Carrier? I would love to see one of those take on the Ori!
Please consider it if you can! They have the resources to build them even more so with Asgard and other Stargate technology helping them.
Cheers!
nari0015 chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
awsome, and is it wrong that i feel sorry for those Ori soldiers?
Ky111 chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
Great chapter and battle. It's fantastic to see this story updated again and being continued.

Looking forward to part 2 of Delmak.

Until the next one.
l3loodKnight chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
Good chapter looking forward to seeing how you see things through for all this.
kamikage86 chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
IT LIVESSSSS THANK YOU, I LOVE YOUR STARGATE/HALO STORIES, THANK YOU AND PLEASE KEEP IT GOING, PLEASE!
DragonLatios chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
Yes Back to action and kick some ass.
tf330129 chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
Keep it up :)
DarkFetherStorys chapter 13 . 5/15/2019
Is it the apockalyps? Becous this is like the fifth "dead" story that I have been following for years waiting for an update that did so this year, and polishing?
Well I was planing to reread the prequel so you got time.
Happy that your back:D
Dragoon Preston chapter 13 . 5/12/2019
Its good to see that your still doing good even if you lost the motivation to write this. Life happens, just glad to hear something from you. Hope you get back to this some day though, never enough good stories out there lol
icicle.c.cold chapter 13 . 5/12/2019
Sad face.
I thought there was a new chapter.
That's okay. I understand losing interest and not being able to write more because you just can't do it anymore.
Hopefully, we'll see more from you on this story someday but for now, we must wait. Just don't stop writing completely, you are really good at it.
SmokeTinyTom chapter 13 . 5/11/2019
God, man. You should know this by now, there's no personal life... I mean, we're never gonna leave you alone. You cannae leave a story like this. (I'm a hypocrite with my story, gotta get back into it somehow).

All the best, hope to see a chapter soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2019
looking forward to seeing what happens next, and good luck D
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2019
There is a God
Phoenix Corpse chapter 12 . 5/8/2019
Its been so long! So glad that your posting again. Hopefully no more long hiatus again, but work is work and that sadly cant be put off. Cant wait for more.
Chronus1326 chapter 13 . 5/9/2019