Reviews for Say Cheese
Shiranai Atsune chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Hahaha! I couldn't stop laughing! LOL! I love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
You know when I hear you say the date Naruto started makes me feel old I've been here since it all started.
Parodychick chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Aw! I'd love one where Sasuke and Sakura battle for who Sarada's godparents will be. First she says Ino. He says no and so on and so on. Lol. They don't even suggest Naru because they don't think he could be a good parent. Then they hear Hinata's pregnant. And are like 'fine'. Lol do whatever. I love this.
Parodychick chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
So I just died. I loved this so much, the idea of papa! Sasuke makes me smile to no end! And oh god Boruto! He's so perf. I'd love for Naru to come over and be like 'Uh Sasuke why are you trying to kill my kid." Lol. Anyway loved it. XD
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
Good one! I love to read more of bolt n salad,hehe
AMidnightSilhouette chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Cuteness overload! This chapter was just perfect, as are the rest, but this was just fantastic and it helps knowing they're canon too!
Sasukebiggestfan chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
I liked this fanfic has it come to an end hope not
Miku Yume chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
Good evening, dear author. Can I translate this fanfic onto russian?
dragonball256 chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Gah love this chapter as well. SasuSaku feels are up 9000 levels ;)
Mayuura chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
tomato kiss(es) is so canon. i think they often do that. omg omg. my shipper heart flutterrrr. btw thanks for followed my tumblr, i feel honoured followed by you, my favorite
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
lol this is so funny! I really like the sneakiness of boruto at the last part! and lol! and overprotective sasuke is cute! :D :)
pinksakura17 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
I love all of your stories in 'Say Cheese'! XD I hope you make more sarada and bolt stories with the uchiha family :D
Mayuura chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
awwww Sasu, too sweeet... their interactions make my heart flutter. this fic is beautiful, really, especially after sarada born. i almost tearing up. thank you for this beautiful chapter.
Mayuura chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
hello! i know you from tumblr, i follow you! my url is uchihasaku28 :D. this fic is amazing, my favorite! it feels different to read sasusaku fics after they're canon. soooooo heavenly happy!
papasuke too protective XD. but i loveee him :*
Aline chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
You've been doing a beautiful work here, keep going, pleeease! :D
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »