Reviews for The Story for lack of a better title
Eleix Moone chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
u have my name! only spelled different, lol. I spell my name Kristan, not Kristin.
anonymouse chapter 17 . 7/4/2004
I did get a little teary eyed. You may want to be a little more descriptive about the sad scenes. Oh, poor Remus, no wonder he never married. Maybe I am gonna cry.
Marauders Magelet chapter 17 . 12/30/2003
Well I just finished chapter 16 (the end) of "The Story for lack of a better title". It was interesting. It was a good length, even though the ending was a little bit random. I love L/J so anything with them is worth looking into in MY book. I am going to check out your other stories, so you will be getting reviews for those too.
goldensnitch3 chapter 17 . 10/31/2003
THat was kind of a cliffie :( :) oh well great story :)
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
AHAHHAHAHA! Our oven caught on fire and then the neighbors came right after I started to read this. When I came back I was like "Oh! this is good! It sounds like Remy's Gurl!" and then I realized it was you..DUH! Cute! I like it!Well...not cute, but definetely interesting!
angelic-devil11 chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
ok i am bout to read the rest of hte story but i have to say that this is a good story, and i was watching the philosophers stone and it said htat james potter was the seeker (well i think it did). Also this is a curiousity thing it also said m._.mcgonagall so do you think that that could be prof McGonagall? (also the _ in hte m._.Mcgonagall) was cause ii cant remeber the middle letter
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 17 . 8/19/2003
oh no why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why! does your stories always always included death?
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
you kept writing sires who is that did you mean sirius...i aint drunk on water or rb but soon i will be buh bye
oobergoober chapter 17 . 7/12/2003
amber is glaring at the computer, meaning she is not happy with you for killing aimee when peter was around to die.
oobergoober chapter 14 . 7/12/2003
why isnt lily doing anything "tomorrow night"? in case you cared, which im sure you dont, my shoulder is now bruised.
oobergoober chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
amber would like to tell you that she had to play antigone in a play and thinks that antigone is far worse then juliet.
oobergoober chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
bum bum bum? isnt it dun dun dun? Moshi moshi is a good song. lstening to it right now. good chapter. liked it very much. we (me and amber) have decided that we wont review the old stories that youre done with until the last chapter unless we actually have something relevant to say. actually i decided this and she cant stop me becuase im bigger
oobergoober chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
matt again: i chose the lesser of two evils, havent read the first 3 chapters but this one was good, im sitting on her again in case you were wondering. shes biting my shoulder and it hurts, but its better then janelle and her video games.
oobergoober chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
::bows down:: you are the first person who had hagrid in their story to grasp the concept that fang would either be a puppy or not be around in MWPP time!
oobergoober chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
i like pointless. makes me think less. thinking is too complicated and takes up too much time.