Reviews for The Guardian
layvba chapter 10 . 5/13
I don't know how I went so long without reading this story.

I've been praying that they don't get caught, yet secretly hoping that they do so it can be out there. Bringing in Olivia Pope was brilliant and I would love for her and Zoe to face off, to see Taylor a bit more and to know why the Aryan Brotherhood has been so quiet.

I know it's been a while since you've last updated, but I would love to read more of this.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2017
I would be super happy if you would continue this awesome story! I'm so grateful for such a well written piece that sucks you in with great character development. It's a AU story that has me hooked and I want to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2017
I loved this story and hoped you will finish it. Always John loved Josh so deeply. Please continue to write wjth such a talent.
Rania760 chapter 10 . 5/20/2017
Wonderful story, thank you. I hope you will finish it . You are talented in writing so go on. Kisses from a french admirer lady.
DecemberRain101 chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
Simply glorious! Thank you! Storyline is great and passionate scenes are simply beautiful!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2017
Please please please please please pleassseee finish thisi love can u atleast tell us if ur giving up on it;not knowing is a killer
LolaGreen chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Update Please
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
This is a GREAT, SUPERBLY GREAT story. It must be time consuming to be so immaculate in your writing. Kudos to you and this story
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
You have got to continue this story!
Jimcaviezelbiggestfan chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
I am so happy that you have decided to continue this story...I can not wait for the next chapter to be posted. I have missed reading this story for such a long time! I love that you have gotten John and Joss back together. Please hurry with the next update! LOL
Love,
JCF
Bklyngrl chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Yaee PiscesChikk! I'm so glad you decide to pick this story back up and continue it. When you left us last I felt like my air had been cut off. "How cruel" I thought and tried to put this story out of my mind. Now it's back! Yyyyyess! And I went back and read all nine chapters first. That's what you do with great stories, right?

Really Donnelly, twenty years ago? So, Donnelly, it's revenge you want? Joss' deep dark secret is nothing like his. In fact, she's the exact opposite of what Donnelly is. Donnelly may even come out looking even worse than he already does. In fact, Joss might even gain some sympathy with the family values crowd.
Now John's calling in his own fixer. With Olivia and Zoe on this, Joss will definitely be OK. Don't mess with John's woman. I loved the tenderness between them. John will never let anything happen to Joss. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

P.S. Had to log out to comment. This deserved it.
stormreader1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
First and foremost excellent. Love the relationship building, love the mixture of original characters with show characters. Interactions between characters feel real and intimate. I can feel Joss' loss for her husband Paul, yet the beginning of new love for John. I feel for the each of the characters and their individual situations. The story telling was smooth, excellent sex scenes which I consider a bonus. It was a build up from what came before and made sense, it wasn't just thrown in. Five stars, lovely and I enjoyed it.
GingerRL chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
I can only imagine what Agent Reese will do when he gets Donnelly in his crosshairs. Yes, he's supposed to remain discreet-but his lady is being harmed by this person, and there's no way John is going to let that fly. Please, the man knows a million ways to kill people; I don't think so!

Wonderful. Thanks for the update. Welcome back!
Tahti chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
Thank you for continuing this story! I got super excited to see an update. It's one of my favorite fanfics.
I love how Joss - who's otherwise a strong woman standing up for herself - is allowed to be weak around her man and how he's sticking up for her.
Oh, and I reread the lovemaking scene several times by now, beautifully done!
Quiz chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
Oh, Zoe gets to the game? That will be fun to read. *muahahaha* There is a backround story between Zoe and John in your story, right? So, will Joss be (a little bit) jealous?