Reviews for Blue Moon and Black Night
Spideyfangirl123 chapter 7 . 3/18/2019
dash board?
honeybadger894 chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Was Optimus's costume a reference to your "four's a crowd" series?
honeybadger894 chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
It's super easy when you switch to the middle of a conversation between the dinobots to tell who's who
Alphabeat chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
Even though I'm glad Hound is better, I couldn't help thinking he was kinda hot with a werewolf's attitude... But I do NOT look forward to what Motormaster will be like 0n0
Supermoi chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Lets see what they're gonna say when he starts tearing mechs appart. Now they're gonna believe him... right before they die.
wildphoenix6 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
This was a great story! I loved watching Cosmos being so brave. I hope he gets some credit from the other autobots besides from Prime, he did risk himself when they was disbelieving. Though I can't help wonder who that was watching the Stunticons...
Iamluck chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
I hope there's a sequel!
Liz chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This was pretty awesome :) thank you for writing it
Quacked Lurker chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Now that is an evil, EVIL ending.
How could you just leave us hanging here - not knowing if the Stunticons become food ... or are turned themselves.
(I know which way I think is more likely, but that doesn't mean I want them to be permanently killed!)

Good story.
I really enjoyed how you wrapped everything up - and, despite that one, tiny, complaint, this entire last chapter was perfect.
*Snickers*
Maybe now the Autobots won't automatically assume a neutral is not a threat, or a danger. Granted, Dashboard was an unassuming mech who totally played up his helpless, all-alone status ... wait, how many mechs did Dashboard infect before being discovered by the Autobots and being granted sanctuary for the a month? Here, I - we - all were thinking just Hound was bitten, but if that's the case, where'd the second set of violet optics and silver fangs come from?
DON'T ANSWER THAT!

Thank you for updating.
For me, the wait for after Halloween meant the treat wasn't over when the sun rose on November 1st. (am considering refusing to believe this is the end of the story ... but as the author, you know where the threads naturally ended, and to take it farther would wreck this magnificent shortish piece).
Take care and may God Bless You and Keep You and make His face shine upon yours.
Nitebreaker chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I love it. A great Halloween story, even if it is after Halloween. Don't know if this is the final chapter or not, but it's still great whatever the case. You've a gift for creating these situations, and characters, and wording it so that I actually see the story unfold on the silver screen in my mind. It's fully worthy of being made into a short movie or one-shot special Halloween episode. (Hint, hint to anybody out there who may be in a position to produce such a show...)

Still love the idea of Prime as Dumbledore!
DawnfireJazz chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Oh boy, are the Stunticons going to get it.

Go Cosmos!
Heart of the Demons chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
It was really awesome of you to utilize Cosmos pretty well, and this chapter proves it. He never gave up on Hound despite the bigger green mech's Horrorcon transformation, and he stopped the fight between Hound and Dashboard just in time. The situation is over for all the Autobots, at least...but I wuldn't say the same about the Stunticons. ;)
Vigatus chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Nice ending but I'm left wondering how Dashboard broke free from Grimlock.
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I'd forgotten about this here chapter. It looks like there's a lot more to Dashboard than meets the eye, because he's actually a Horrorcon. Forcibly converting Hound into a Horrorcon himself reeks of nothing but pure madness. You're definitely building things up to a climax, and I intend to be there when that happens.
wildphoenix6 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Wow. poor Hound. It's great to see his point of view on why he wants to keep his abilities. Though I am curious how Dashboard kept his abilities secret when everyone could see Hound was changing.

Course I wonder how everyone is going to react when or if they see Hound now. Though I'm hoping the Decepticons get to see some Horroricons so they get a spooky treat and start believing!