Reviews for Loyalty
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 5/26
How do you do this to me?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/1
This is my all-time favorite fanfiction. I don't know how many times I've ever had and whenever it pops up and a search I read it. There's just something about it that I love so much. The way it's written, the plot, everything. I love it all. Thank you for writing it.
Adonisx chapter 2 . 3/1
wow this is crazy good!
erudite.cielo chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
i sooo love this story...
sondrex76 chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
Nice fanfic.
That was a really interesting read.

Thanks for writing and have a great day!
Felhound chapter 2 . 4/22/2020
Short and sweet. Harry seems a bit out of character, and that’s fine. It wouldn’t be the same story otherwise.
Felhound chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
This is something different. This is something good.
magicanimegurl chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
The balance of Harry and Hiroto is perfect. The thought they have helpgive life and personality. I like the friends Harry made. Love this. Write on!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 12/21/2019
Weird but intriguing. Harry became a summons then? And a boss summons at that? Has he been to the summons realm then? What is his territory? How does he get underlings? Is he at all venomous or poisonous thanks to the basilisk mark in his DNA? What about being able to kill others with a look?
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 11/19/2019
Hm, this story made my head all strange. Made me talk and thing in ways I didn't (but did) before. It's quite interesting. It's fascinating. And it proves to me one very obvious thing: Your story truly touched me. It wan an honour to read this. Thank you. :-)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Well, that's not quite a kick-ass summon, but it is gentle and soft and different and warm like a welcoming fire. :-)
DriftingRaindrops chapter 2 . 11/12/2019
That was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
...and now I'm off to read your other stories :)
crazy-n-insane chapter 2 . 6/14/2019
I don’t know if I reviewed before or not. But this short piece just hits home. It is so raw and honest and cautious and uncertain and while it may not fit a longer piece of fiction, it is perfect in its current form.

I have read and reread this every time I come across it, no matter what. Simply brilliant.
Ai Huiyuan chapter 2 . 5/6/2019
That’s a beautiful story! I liked how Harry developed from his betrayed state to a trusting person once more. He still has his saving people thing but it perfectly fits into this new world as he doesn’t rush to every fight but let’s them fight their own battles while acting like a save heaven because no one gets hurt under his wings. Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2019

I can see Harry agreeing to creating a summoning scroll for himself, if only so that he can more easily come to His People's aid if something like that happens while they are far from the safety of his wings.