Reviews for Loyalty
YuunaFiction chapter 2 . 8/8
Wow, that was a fantastic read. I loved it. Well done and thank you for sharing it!
R. A Cross chapter 2 . 3/23
This is precious and I wish there could be more. Nevertheless, I am happy with this. Truly precious
DarkFireMoon chapter 1 . 3/6
This is so very beautiful, I thank you for sharing this with us.
Honestly I have no clue how to describe this because I suck at describing things in traditional words and traditional ways. But to me this feels like rejuvenating rain after a long dry spell and the feeling after rain when everything is bright and just all beautiful. It feels like the good sides of blues and purples a little bit of yellow and grey tossed in there. It has an earthy quality but with a fluidity of water but the slow burn and passion of fire, and I just feel. I love this so much. This quality is rare. Thank you for creating this. Thank you, it is beautiful.
Punintentionally Forgetting chapter 2 . 1/27
read this like. some years ago and i cried. read it again and im so fucking weak i cried again im so emotional, this fic was like a drive-by of emotions. every time i read this i just, clench my fist and resist the urge to punch something fhdsahfsa

So simple and nice
*cuddles*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
*cries a bit*
DevilishlyBipolar chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
I am so done with your writing. Please, just...why do you have to do this to me? Why does the stories you write have to be so...so...good with a capital G? I haven't read a lot of your stories (yet), but I know that you've got the perspectives of broken and/or not perfectly sane characters on the spot. Thank you for allowing me to discover you and your stories. I'll be eagerly searching through (and awaiting) your other works!
laelruin chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
That last part made me cry. This story is so sweet and touching.
L
BlankCanvas624 chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Aww... that's so sweet! Dammit it's so beautiful! Wait, is this over? Cuz if it is, thanks for writing and sharing this with us!
BlankCanvas624 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Why...? Why did your story worked out but not mine? Tell me your secret, please! TELLL MEEEEEEEEEEE *sob sob* I want my story to be like this, the desleration and loneliness and all that seem so real and HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!