Reviews for Loyalty
Good story
*cuddles*
*cries a bit*
DevilishlyBipolar chapter 2 . 9/23
I am so done with your writing. Please, just...why do you have to do this to me? Why does the stories you write have to be so...so...good with a capital G? I haven't read a lot of your stories (yet), but I know that you've got the perspectives of broken and/or not perfectly sane characters on the spot. Thank you for allowing me to discover you and your stories. I'll be eagerly searching through (and awaiting) your other works!
laelruin chapter 2 . 9/13
That last part made me cry. This story is so sweet and touching.
L
BlankCanvas624 chapter 2 . 8/27
Aww... that's so sweet! Dammit it's so beautiful! Wait, is this over? Cuz if it is, thanks for writing and sharing this with us!
BlankCanvas624 chapter 1 . 8/27
Why...? Why did your story worked out but not mine? Tell me your secret, please! TELLL MEEEEEEEEEEE *sob sob* I want my story to be like this, the desleration and loneliness and all that seem so real and HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!
makwnzie chapter 2 . 8/23
beautiful
lala32903 chapter 2 . 8/1
THIS IS GOOD
jon reeve chapter 1 . 7/13
/Hey, I found it. I mean, I wasn't particularly looking for this story, but it is good to read it again.
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 2 . 6/15
This story is just really angsty and sweet at the same time. To think Kakashi would be like that to little Harry...
6Lisa9 chapter 2 . 6/11
I love it! Thank you for writing this story!
Luizals chapter 1 . 5/21
I can't favorite or follow because I already did but this is really awesome, won't you consider writting a sequel? I fucking love this
TheBlueMenance chapter 2 . 3/13
I really love this and I keep coming back to it. It's wonderful.