Reviews for Loyalty
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Yeah. You're right. This is strange, but a good kind of strange. It is definitely interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Three words: DO MORE PLEASE !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: This crossover rocks !
mengtoreality chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Great story! I would love to read a story on how Harry is a giant summons! :)
Doffz chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Beautiful :)
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is pure awesome-ness.

I love Harry's character in this because loyalty is a huge part of who he is. And that imagery of him as a lost puppy was so adorable and perfect.

I also liked how Harry was kinda... fragile in his loneliness, but you just know that he gets his strength from belonging to something (be that a cause or people who are special to him).

I think the way you vaguely referenced Dumbledore's manipulative actions wasn't at all over-used because I find it practically canon that Dumbledore knew exactly what he was doing when it came to Harry. He may have cared for him, he may have regretted what he was doing, but at the end of the day he still moulded Harry for his own ends (regardless of how much they helped the wizarding world as a whole).

I would absolutely love to see more of this (if you get inspired to do more in the future)

Did I mention that this is entirely brilliant?

Reilly
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Oh, perfect I feel that I should say more about how, but this just struck me; I /love/ the focus on loyalty, and Harry's loneliness. Yesss.

If your imagination sparks again, it would be brilliant to see Harry/Hiroto get all protective of his new friends (in dire straits, of course; that's always easy to write into the Naruto 'verse, lol).
geetac chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like the chapter
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like the way this was written.
It conveyed Harry's emotions quite well.
Thanks for writing this!
Jully Reed chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I really likes it! You could so a oneshot sequel! ... please? :)
Shiya chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wow. This is so amazingly beautiful that I can't exactly think of what to say. I hope that one day you feel like you can right more to this. It's so beautiful it would a shame not to. Thank you very much for writing this, I enjoyed it greatly.

Love Shiya
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
"Hari Poteru"! Ha, lovely!

My, you know how much I love your crossovers. Once again, I'm not disappointed! ;)

I want them to *hug* Harry, he seems so lonely and miserable...

I enjoyed a lot this oneshot but I won't mind at all if you write another chapter or two... or ten :P
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
It might be intresting to see how Harry will react on Naruto and how villiage is treating him.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This was a great story! Loved it! I hope you do as you predict and continue writing more!
obscurereader chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Honestly, the beginning almost stopped me from reading further. The whole Manipulative Dumbledore and Weasley stuff is old, cliched, and unrealistic. However, you moved past that quickly and redeemed yourself. The latter half of the story was great. Continue the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014