Reviews for Loyalty
beautiful
lala32903 chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
THIS IS GOOD
jon reeve chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
/Hey, I found it. I mean, I wasn't particularly looking for this story, but it is good to read it again.
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
This story is just really angsty and sweet at the same time. To think Kakashi would be like that to little Harry...
6Lisa9 chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
I love it! Thank you for writing this story!
Luizals chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I can't favorite or follow because I already did but this is really awesome, won't you consider writting a sequel? I fucking love this
TheBlueMenance chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
I really love this and I keep coming back to it. It's wonderful.
NovaRider chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
I absolutely love this story.
Ebenbild chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Well, you made me cry nearly the entire fic. And you still made me wish for more, even if I'm sure I have no tears left.
So I guess I have to say: this was an absolutely fantastic fic. I loved Harry's PoV, how Kakashi and Genma reacted to him, how they extended their trust to him from the start and how they drew him into the fold and gave him back something to care about without him being used - or more used than they are. xD
I laughed when Harry described himself as a human to the other two. xD
Wonder how much trouble those three will get into, now that Harry has joined them... xD
Thanks for writing this!
I absolutely adored your story. More? Pretty please! xDDD
Ebenbild
Lukenllo chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Love this fic! So well written and I've been dying to see Harry as his big, scary animagus form in the Naruto verse. And then Kakashi finding him... Best fic ever!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
This is very strange but kinda sweet. I like it.
PRIDE HAS LEFT THE CHAT chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
There's something about that last part that just feels so right. How Harry is finally, finally with people that truly understand him, they're all the the same in the end and they are all weapons together, it just feels so right. The way you emphasize the loyalty, it portrays the way Harry was used in the wizarding world in a sad but kinda true way, he was manipulated, taken advantage of and yet in this world, where everything is stained with blood, he finds true happiness. And this time, he's okay with it because he finally has people who are really, truly, just like him in the way they live and fight for.
Mirage chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
very interesting
love how kakashi and genma are
blackflamesredblood chapter 2 . 11/1/2016