Reviews for Loyalty
jj chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
that was very very good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This is my favorite cross-over for this subcategory.

The way you portray Harry, the way you show the emotional bonds, the way you emphasize LOYALTY and how vital it is to both Harry and Leaf Shinobi. I love it all.

Thank you so much for writing this.
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Very gooooooooooood!
Nanchih chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Interesting. Harry seems to be 11 again. The things he isn't are finally less important than the things he is.
mitelea chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
... Tears. Won't. Stop.
It was written beautifully and it made me it
Emilya13 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Loved the story! First time seeing that kind of story about Harry in the Naruto world. It reminds me a bit of a crossover story about Harry staying as a Griffin and meeting Captain America, and generally sticking by him (can't remember the title). Anyway, loved it! Thanks for the great read.
Happyfish chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
This is really good. I hope you update soon~
small helm chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
This was beautiful. I still have tears running down my face.
fanfiction fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I love the feel of the story, Kakashi is one of my favorite Naruto characters and the way the and Gemma are portrayed is endearing. Seeing the story thought Harrys perspective is beautiful. It would be kind of cool to see the same story either through Kakashi and Gemmas point of view, from the mission to Raidos miracle recovery. I enjoyed the story. Thank You :)
bassoongirl14 chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Awww! I really love this so far! I can't wait for more!
ChaoticLyra chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
This was SO BEAUTIFUL.
I cried and I laughed and then I cooed at the laptopscreen like a demented person, because I loved the charaterisation and the way wrote a LOT. Poor Harry, but yay for the animagus form and also for the shinobi of Konoha. It was really nicely written and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for this story!
snowleopard314 chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
I loved this. I let out a nice long sigh after finishing and it was just what I needed to read at the moment. Thank you for writing this. I think that it resonates so well within my mind because it is slightly profound and deals with the internal struggle above the external one, making it more impactful in my mind.
Loyal Follower chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
I was wondering if u could make another story like this. Like what if Kakashi let him meet the Team Seven? Or what if u made a different animigaus form and story? I loved how u wrote this, but wished there was a little more
Psyka chapter 2 . 11/16/2015