Reviews for Loyalty
sakuzi-chan chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Magic, just magical.
Your writing is wonderful in bringing on so many feelings - sadness, angst, need, and finally, perhaps, contentment.
Plot wise - this is so AU and yet so Harry. And ninjas like Kakashi / Genma - that's loyalty for you.

Thank you for the fic!
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
This is amazing. Your take on Harry/Hiroto, the way you write him is sad and beautiful and gives this sense of otherness that is a bit delicious. Kakashi and Genma's interactions with him are sweet and they understand him in a way that no one in the wizarding world ever did... *sigh* It's too bad there's nothing more of this, because I would love to read more. But all good things must come to an end :)

Thank you for writing this wonderful story and I enjoyed reading every word of it!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This is fascinating. And beautifully written. I'm very curious to see where you'll bring it! :)
grote.grutjes chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Beautiful
ISupposeThisWillDo chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
This was strange and depressing and amazing all at the same time. I was close to tears when Harry was alone, the way you described it just showed how painful it is to be alone. I really enjoyed this and thank you for posting!
enezi chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
This is beautiful. T-T
Hiroasu Akika chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I'm busy at the moment...but I MAY just be able to solve your Griffin/Dragon/Phoenix drawing problem. XD

If I ever get around to drawing it, I'll let you know. Really enjoyed this by the way!
Luizals chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
This was AWESOME! So different, had never read anything like it.
If you know of any fix similar please PM me?
006955699 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
This story is both unique and I really really enjoyed reading it. I just feel like this could be continued? I dunno #shrugs# I would love to see a continuation of this story, but I suppose it's already complete. It just doesn't feel complete to me (qAq). I love this story anyways very original. Thank you for sharing it.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Please update!
saashi samy chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
fantastic story

i really love
Y.A.O.I.F.T.W chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
oh my god I was choked up and almost crying for this entire story and it was a freaking amazingly written emotional piece of ridiculousness that I was not prepared to stumble upon but I am so glad I did.
marsolino chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I don't think I even understood half of this, but the cross-dimension and the animals thing were nice
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This was quite different, but I like it. Thank you!
dustyboy1209 chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Amazing. This was beautiful and wonderful and I loved it.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »