Reviews for Agony Yoda
WingedWolf121 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Hilarious, some of the best yoda snark i've ever read. he's so adorable when he's yelling at idiots through an advice column. My letter suggestions

Dear Yoda,

My former master may be having an affair with my secret wife, and i think he is, exccept everything in his character suggests not. still, i feel myself being overcome by anger-do i kill both of them, or just sit down and talk about it reasonably? i can't decide!

"Lord Vader"

Dear Yoda,

I have a BIG problem, in the form of one annoying kid, who isn't dead like he should be, and is giving me and my master a massive headache by BLOWING UP the deathstar, which cost several billion credits, and as his father i have to pay for it, and take responsibility! how do i force him to take responsibility of this, since he kind of hates me?

"A stressed parent"
Alass chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
lol, "Yaddle of course I like (great ear nibble she gives hehe)". And ah, who exactly would his & Yaddle's child be? _ 'Cause they'd probably be an AWESOME Jedi. :)
Repto chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
-poke prod poke- I know I'm weird but hey... how 'bout a letter from a girl crushing on him? Ahh no! That would be the end of me... -runs away-
Repto chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
All I have to say is snerk. Just snerk... and snark. Yoda seems arrogant in this, lol
Repto chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Oh that's cute. I lurve this. [Cause I... . -gasp- Have a crush on Yoda. Am I weird? o_0 -snark- Don't answer that] And seeing how you went through all the trouble to put an arrow towards the review button, I decided to to do one. :D I like how you keep the way Yoda talks right. XD
M chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
I don't have in suggestions...*stupid...writer's...block* but I do want to say that I absolutely loved these things, they crack me up, and I really needed to read some pure comedy. Thanks!
Assena chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
*lol* Dude you rock!

Okay... are you gonna write any more? You totally should. How bout something from Luke or Leia- "I have the hots for my sister only I didn't know it was my sister and I kissed her, or rather she kissed me and part of me squicks but the other part still thinks it was really hot." *g*

Okay, Agony Yoda, don't forget those wonderful Twins now... and Han!
Hobbit chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
LOL! thanks for the credit!

Dear Agony Yoda,

My padawan is falling in love with a politician! What should I do?

Obi-wan Kenobi

Dear Agony Yoda,

Where wee you last night? I said that you were supposed to meet me at my place at ten P.M., not one in the morning!

P.S. next time don't wear your wookie boxers, please...
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
That was so funny! Write more!
Lone Wolf8 chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
Again it was great, very entertaining.

This time I thought up of someone to include and the problem they could have.

My suggestion for a character is Plo Koon. The problem, He can't eat any food because he always has to wear that mask. I think that could be an interesting letter and would love to see Yoda's advice to him.

Just a thought, anyway keep going!
Lone Wolf8 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
First off, being as I avidly read advice columns, I must say this was funny as hell!

The problems you gave for characters was great particularly the one about the "Sore Padawan."

You've really got to do more of this, maybe have the Jedi Council members send letters to him.

Keep going!
Vegesa SSJ Jedi Knight chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
...Bang, bang? o.0... LOL!
wellduh chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
Love this issue! Waiting for more!
TheWriter1986 chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
One of the charachters from one of my stories has a question for Yoda.

I am coming back in time to ask you this since in my time frame... well, um... you're . Anyway, my family was killed by some evil wierdo. The evil wierdo was killed by A Jedi Master of the time, Luke Skywalker. I want to help Luke in any way I can. Do I need to become a Jedi to do it?

PS. I am going to become a Jedi regardless of your answer.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
Funnier every time i read it