Reviews for Devil Wears Armani
xxVocaloidxx chapter 1 . 15h
I love it
I know what Luthor wants to eat, and it ain't on the menu yet. Farm boy cock and ass cuisine.
You best believe Clark has the eyes of a Luthor on him. Lex Luthor. And those eyes are mainly on Clark's hot face and ass, which both have steamy tight holes Lex wants to fill... fuck... plunder.
Kitty is a dumb shit colored bitch cunt with crap 4 brains.
Kitty is the epitome of THE 'N' word and the 'B' word.
Figures kitty has mocha colored skin, because she seems like shit, which is the same color.
Tyler Green chapter 13 . 4/22
WOW to maximum overdrive limits. This is an awesome story and I'm glad I found it on the Web. All these chapters filled with angst, trepidations, hopes, bitchiness, talents, farce, fun, drama, budding romance, greed, and reality biting our two main protagonists on their hot tight butts. All these chapters yet not even one little tiny of tiniest kisses between Clark and Lex, let alone any below the waist heated lust action. I see you stopped writing this in February of 2016. My hope is you decide to give our cast of colorful people the needed conclusions, most especially for Clark and Lex.

Kitty needs de-clawing asap, along with a lobotomy. Kara and Lana need brain enemas. Chloe deserves and needs a hot stud. The Kents are pretty much amazing as is.

Did you see the horror story about actress Alison Mack and her supposed human sex slave charges. WTF? First the man who portrayed Pete goes to prison for drug crimes and now our delightful Chloe actress may be going to lesbo lock down in her future. What's next?
Julie Newmar chapter 13 . 3/21
I this story and have been waiting for over 2 years for a continuance.

Please, if you are still writing, no pressure.

Thanks, Sweet.
Dove chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
Great story! Please continue! :)
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
i love this so so much. any chance of an update
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2017
Gracious, I this exquisite story. You wrote a very entertaining story that reminds me of the snappy dialog films of the 1930-40's, where everyone spoke faster, the settings and fashions were to die for, plus so many of the lead actors were so handsome and the actresses gorgeous.

Is this story completed? It seems you left off without any real conclusion or resolution between Clark and Lex. I so those two versions of my guys from Smallville being used so well in a alternative world story. Sexy, geeky, hot Clark. Sexy, suave and arrogant Lex. Writing both as you've done makes me sigh happily and glad for the escapism.

I hope you plan on continuing this lush story. I'm guessing there's many a reader that would to see how you end this story.
miastmisty chapter 12 . 3/12/2017
Wow I read a comment made for a guest about this story and it was way out of line. What an asshole
Hope it didn't get you down
miastmisty chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
Why did you stop updating this story it's really good, I want to read more so I hope you haven't died or lost your website password. Hope you update soon.
Miastmisty
Nyx chapter 13 . 2/27/2017
I really like how Clark is different from Andrea and refuses to be a doormat. I hope to see an update soon.
belladu57 chapter 13 . 12/10/2016