Reviews for Devil Wears Armani
Dove chapter 13 . 9/6
Great story! Please continue! :)
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 6/23
i love this so so much. any chance of an update
Gracious, I this exquisite story. You wrote a very entertaining story that reminds me of the snappy dialog films of the 1930-40's, where everyone spoke faster, the settings and fashions were to die for, plus so many of the lead actors were so handsome and the actresses gorgeous.

Is this story completed? It seems you left off without any real conclusion or resolution between Clark and Lex. I so those two versions of my guys from Smallville being used so well in a alternative world story. Sexy, geeky, hot Clark. Sexy, suave and arrogant Lex. Writing both as you've done makes me sigh happily and glad for the escapism.

I hope you plan on continuing this lush story. I'm guessing there's many a reader that would to see how you end this story.
miastmisty chapter 12 . 3/12
Wow I read a comment made for a guest about this story and it was way out of line. What an asshole
Hope it didn't get you down
miastmisty chapter 13 . 3/12
Why did you stop updating this story it's really good, I want to read more so I hope you haven't died or lost your website password. Hope you update soon.
Miastmisty
Nyx chapter 13 . 2/27
I really like how Clark is different from Andrea and refuses to be a doormat. I hope to see an update soon.
belladu57 chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Very good
Angel-sama chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
Fantastique !
dao chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
love the new chapters.
Hope you manage to update sooner this time ;)
I'm looking forward to it.
dao
SnarrySlave chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
I absolutely love it i hope you will update soon
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
This is fabulous! I am so looking forward to more!
Silver wolf chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Please please update soon!
I want to know what happens next?!
What is Kitty up to?
I need to know! :-)
B chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
I am so very sad that there is not more of this. It's been fantastic.
Penelope Snape chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
Gosh this is good! I forgot how much I liked it. Please update again soon. Don't make us wait so long again for the brilliance
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Hey, you fucking cunt, you gonna stop being a bitch and update/finish this story. I hate writers like you that don't finish what they began. You're probably some ugly, spinster troll that could never get a man to pop her nasty cherries, so you treat everyone like crap. I hope you get crabs from every toilet seat you sit on and are on a never ending quest to rid your fat, smelly and grotesque body of the pests. Dry up and rot, twat-face. :(