Reviews for Villainous
Omg hot hot hot hot hot hot
aurora ld chapter 15 . 9/10/2020
Congratulations for the story, was very interesting and quite funny how you portrayed Link's and Zelda's personality and behaviour. And, I admit, very Good job in the sensuous department, I really liked this confident and playful Link, who is celdom in apearance.
Greetings.

P.S. Sorry if the message has any mistakes, English is not my native language and I'm not very Good in the composing aspect.
CockAndBollTorture chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
bruh link is 100 years old that's gay fucking loser i hate link i hate him i hate him!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
second time reading! love this story! and love the added correspondence between Zelda, Link, and Midna. that makes me very happy!
I love illia and hadiran! and I love how cilia keeps Ryan on his toes. lol
Silvara chapter 2 . 4/29/2020
This story is so good it's silly.
I mean, what did I do to deserve it?
I wish it will never end. ... But it must, I know it must, to keep it tight and meaningful, it needs a sensibke and strong final~
... But I need more of his lordship villain!Link in my life.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2019
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed this story so much! I only just got into LoZ fanfiction today, this is like my 7th one and I absolutely love it! Job damn well done, author! Damn well done!
Hello chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Love this fic so much! Having trouble accessing the full version on your deviantart though. Did you remove it? If so, can you please upload it on somewhere else?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2018
This is absolutely one of my most favorite Zelink stories ever! It's well-written, progresses well, and has a great sense of humor - true to its genre as humor/romance. I love everything about this story - the plot, the way the characters are written, the turn of events at the end. Everything about this story is absolutely flawless and amazing ;_;
Krusher chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Nice Majora's Mask reference. 10 respect.
ChampionHuntress chapter 15 . 1/19/2018
I truly love this story and your style of writing. I've read this preticular story at least twice. I've found that reading your works make me a better writer myself. I am reading 'Devious' as you post it and I am eager to read 'Infamous' once it's released. I would like to thank you for inspiring me further to polish my literary skills.
Fires of Black Chaos chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
Your story was absolutely brilliant, I cannot wait to peruse, as you say, your other stories! Also, it might have slipped my eyes, but I couldn't find if you had said how many years the jump of time was about? I'm assuming around 6 or 7?
Fires of Black Chaos chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
"Like, like a like like"
awwww you and your brother are so cuute :3
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
Ah, I love happy endings! :D And Midna! I'm so glad to see her in the story. Well, not "see", but to know she's in contact with our favorite couple! And Link and Zelda have three beautiful children! I like how you chose very unique names for them! I'm a little surprised that you didn't name one of their daughters "Zelda" in accordance to tradition, but that's fine. :)

I'm finally done reading "Villainous"! So, onto the next story! :3
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 7/20/2017
Kya! I love the idea of Link and Zelda having a baby! :D Link is such a naughty boy! ;) Nothing can keep him trapped him a dungeon and away from his precious wife! How romantic! :3
NinjaSheik chapter 13 . 7/20/2017
Link and Zelda are so love-dovey, it really is simply adorable! :3 I was laughing my butt off when they became so melodramatic! XD I kind feel sorry for the knights for having to deal with their antics. ;P