Reviews for Reasons
Zela Night chapter 1 . 4/17
The sad (and yet strangely happy) thing about this is, it fits so well with Canon that if I ever go back and re-watch the show, I'll keep thinking about this story and the ideas it has put in my head.
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This... wow. This is GOOD.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Great work.
wolfmoonsshadow chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is a good way to feel out a concept. Very safe. It's OK to be afraid when people you care about consider the final option. Tell them of your fear. It may help them to realize that they affect the world. Good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Thank you, I needed this today.
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I cried. I understand what it's like to be attracted to death, to wish that death was an escape to something not painful, but realizing that comparing death to sleep is a lie. And it frustrated me so, and... I am very glad to be out of that darkness.
someone chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wow, this is awesome!
Arctii chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
It's...it's just...*crying* SOOOOO PERFECT...

I'm really sorry that you've been struggling with that, but I'm also glad that this fanfiction came from it. I know it will impact a LOT of people, and I thank you for making it.

You rock.
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
*hug*
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is a very good story and really takes the point across, it's true that Zim and Dib rely on the other.

They not only give each other a purpose, they give each other some sort if sanity and happiness in a cruel unforgiving world.

And sometimes that is a good reason to keep going.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.