Reviews for The Bat Talisman Saga
team-dragon-lover chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Whatever happened to demidevimon?
team-dragon-lover chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I LOVE Linkin Park! To bad they vampires and not me.
Alexander Valerius.The Traitor chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
I couldnt review on time your history so i apollogice

I wanted to tell you that i really Loved it , and to ask you if you were going to do another like it

( if you do another with Jackie chan adventures)
Android 25 chapter 15 . 8/22/2005
This is a great story. I like how you crossed Futerama, Digimon, and Jackie Chan Adventures. Myotismon is my favorite villian of the Digimon series, and seeing him being more evil then ever made me glad I read this. I also would like to thank you for reviewing my story. I have been desperate for reviews. Now that I have five reviews I might be able to post the next chapter.
AeonFrodo chapter 15 . 8/22/2005
Ok, first things first. Great story! It was so funny i was laughing my gut out! Still, i wish Sora was in a little bit of the action. But anyhow, you made the story funny and that's what made up for NOT INCLUDING SORA TAKENOUCHI! I'm adding this story to favourites.
SilverZeo chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
And thus is the end of the closing chapter of one of the best crossovers that ever grace across this website. Hail the author of great praise.
SilverZeo chapter 14 . 8/8/2005
Full of Comedy and Action, just the way I like it.
Denneylaw chapter 13 . 9/28/2004
What do you mean, "To be continued..."? What, you mean there's more?
SilverZeo chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is a true Futurama fanfic, and you have a way with the words.

You're good at this.
Hamilcar chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
:) Nice to see you're still writing. Zapp... oh man. LOL But... . No! Myo! He's not fiction. v_v Well... maybe he is. Oh well. Keep updating!
blackmage718 chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
Cliff hanger! Bad! XD Well, you updated so I am proud of you. And you know I love this story. Yay for Myo!
blackmage718 chapter 8 . 5/5/2004
Poor Jade! But I cannot wait to see the other Digi-demons released! ...A rock Etamon. This is going to be great.
TyrantFlame chapter 7 . 3/5/2004
Hm... Interesting... And funny!
Jackie: BUT IT'S TRUE! (pulls hair)
Anyway, glad you're alive, girl! By the way, i just uploaded chapter 9 two days ago.
So, what're you waiting for! continue dis fic!
Vega-san chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
SPACE BANDITOS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
blackmage718 chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Space Banditos! _;; LOL! Love the chapter. This is very addicting. When you do add stuff on FictionPress be sure to let me know! :)