Reviews for In Your Dreams
saki'sna chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
i've read this story be4...it's just Oh My God sooooo awesome..i can't stop to re-read again and again and again
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
Awww... This story is sooo cute! I like tour way of telling the story, though Sanji seemed a bit mellow here. But who am I to judge a fan writing a fic, right? Writers liberty! And I absolutely LOVE the plot! It really is an impossible feat for me to make this kind of story, so I feel happy just getting to read this (I write too much drama for my own good). Anyway, keep writing like this cause I am really content with this type of story. Well then, adios!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Plz write more zosans!
Adiez chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Love this story !
that was original and really fun, I hope you will write a lot of zosan in the near future :)
sweetkakes35 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
...I'm stunned. I can't believe that I didn't know that this fic existed...It's pure gold!
Ringochan94 chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
I completely LOVED this story! /o/ Super original and very well written. Cute as fuck also, I'm in love with Zoro's cat-bat form cuddling Sanji XD
N Harmonic chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Oh man! I can tell this is gonna be a warm, passionate story! I can't wait!
PuppetPrince chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
July's fantasies chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
Love the fic from beginning to the end! Very eloquent and the flow was nice :) couldn't have been a better read. Although I do think that there wasn't enough sanji "torturing"; namely, Sanji being in greater denial of his love for Zoro and even when finding out, still held back a little more. The confession scene in the snow in the drubken state and the day after felt a little too rushed. But since it's something that would eventually happen in the end, I guess you just reach point Z a little faster and skipping all the lame stuff in between. Good read nonetheless. :) will be adding it to my favorites!
Subaru's dreams chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
What a great story/idea! And sooo well written. I really really love this story. I really hope you will write more Zosan. I will definitely read it too. Thanks a lot!
REfridgerator chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
That escalated quickly.
LoveCritic chapter 24 . 6/18/2015
Normally I am a strict SasuNaru fan, but I can't deny this story is now on my top 10 list. I love the creativeness behind it and the use of mythically creatures that still blend in so well with the original plot line of One Piece. This story is great and it had the perfect amount of romance, lust, and friendship mixed together. I would love for this sort to have a sequel or at least to see another ZoSan story. Keep up the great work!
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 24 . 6/18/2015
I absolutely love this fic so much! Thank you so much for sharing your writing, this was really fun to read!
zorohislovecook chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loved it! Such a fun and novel idea, and that ending was just so freaking cute! IloveitIloveitIloveittttt! Great work, thank you for entertaining us with this adorable little fic! XD
The madness speaks chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
The story idea was unique while still keeping to the personalities of the crew. It was a fanstastic story which I enjoyed greatly. Though sad to see it end.