Reviews for to you, i would give the world
dude chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
dude no. this was a lot more hurtful. beautiful pain
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
One word...beautiful
gleekangel13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Omgggg please update this fic! I absolutely love this song, and it goes so perfect with this ship! I love how real it feels! Like I'm watching it right in front me, and I'm bawling my eyes out while doing so! ha It did make tears comes to my eyes, and gah I love it! PLEASE UPDATE!
Gilltyascharged chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wow, it's kind of surprising that you wrote this weeks before tonights episode. This story is a bit eerily similar to how things kind of played out with a few minor differences here and there.
ImInnocence chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Please Please Please Write More To This !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
oh my god, I'm in love with this. I need more of it.
shayanna chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
you're a horrible person. you made me cry. :'( this felt so real. but as much as this made me cry..I LOVE IT! great writing. great writer. keep it up. PS. is this a one-shot or a multi-chapeer? PPS. you're not a horrible person. LOL! thanks! :)
I Tried To Destroy This Too chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Omg. This hit my Karmy feels. Please write more. Ugh I LOVE this and I'm scared of what will happen. So please let there more chapters.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Thanks for sharing!
Rain Angel Wolf. 90 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Forgive my English, but not my mother tongue
Wow...and fantastic...and you can not leave it ... so, you have to write a sequel ... please
I love Amy, and what in fact and the right thing ...
but I also love the Karmy and I believe that Karma can not and should not let her go ... at least not so
PLEASE...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE THE STORY
Miranda le Ginger chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is probably the best Faking It story I have read. It is very realistic, and absolutely murdered all of the feelings I said I would not feel...and then promptly ate my words. So...thanks for that. XD I really hope this does not happen in the show, but I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my gut that Karmy might not happen at all. The way Karma looked at Amy when she kissed Fabiana though...it gives me hope for them. I sincerely hope you continue with this, as it is just too damn good to remain merely a oneshot.
Rebelet13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please continue with this story. I am not ashamed to admit that this made me bawl like a baby.
LeslieAtwood chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This fanfiction is right spot for me... I did something close to this about a month ago... Its good made me cry like a baby.
guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That was deep i loved it
az chapter 1 . 10/9/2014