Reviews for Here, There Be Dragons
ZooFan chapter 4 . 6/20
Please keep writing it's a great idea
this is so good chapter 4 . 5/30
Hi. I don't know if you're ever going to pick this up again and start working on it, but if you ever consider it, please do! I read all of this in one night and I'm begging you, PLEASE DONT LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER! I love this fic. I really enjoy this idea and it's really well written, I really do hope you continue and that you haven't gone on a permanent hiatus. But what ever you do, I just want you to know that it is one of the best avengers fics I've read. Bye!
littlesisofpercy chapter 4 . 3/22
looooooooooove it
Crescental chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
I hope you haven't forgotten about the story! I love it so far, the writing, characterization, plot, everything, and I really hope you will continue this!
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
oh my god, you can't end it here pls update plsthis is awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Why won't you update . Ice been hoping you would update for a while now.
Magyka13 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
So. Freaking. Awesome.
just1cause2im3amazing chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
This story is amazing!
Dragons are the best!
Clint as a dragon is not something I have ever heard of before, and it's brilliant. Clint and Tony would make the most BAMF family ever. The fact that they both kinda see the other as the child is even better.
Clint is a dragon royalty? Fwaaaa?
You write so well!
See you around the next update!
ramen-luver101 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
he's a prince cool
fluddershy chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Please update soon! I love this story too much! D
101JRae chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
God dammit had to end it there, really good job, please continue, I hope to see a new chapter up soon, but no rush because it takes time to write something this great, you mix humour, and drama, and suspense together perfectly, hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
It's awesome...fricking awesome I have no words to express how amazing this story is...i love it from the bottom of my heart...plz do continue soon...plz I'm literally begging you...

Anya.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
wow the true of clint jaja Tony..Tony ,... great chapter :-) update when you can 3:-)
Night of the Dark Star chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
I'm grinning at the last phrase, but come ON! You're ending there?! Frowny-face :(.

I like how this story is written, I love the original idea, and the imagery lines up with my mental picture PERFECTLY. It's beautiful.
Thousandsmiles chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
I was happy to see this updated! I really do like this fanfic. This was a great chapter. I hope you update soon and have some clint-tony fluffiness. I actually didnt see clint as the dragon prince coming. Please update soon!