Reviews for Don't Leave Me This Way
Madelein chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Thats it there is more right
Antisane chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Please, oh PLEASE write more!

I just loved this, it's so sweet and sad.

* Hehe, i have to admit that this nearly made me cry, wich rarely happens.

*adds to favs*
Creative Echoes chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
OMG I"m actually crying! Please Please PLEASE write a chapter where he comes back to her! *sob* Please let them live happily ever after! *pleads* Please write another chapter. :( I love this story and would LOVE to see him return to her. Luv, Arwen (Lauri)
fLuFF GoDdeSs chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
omigosh! this story is so going to my faves! i loved the way it went! _ wow ur an awesome writer! write more HH ficcies okay! :mUaH:
archforge chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Hm... Sad but good...

See You Around.
247Lyricism chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I loved this! The romance of it is amazing. I liked the description of her emotions, her nervousness, her feelings. The kiss was beautiful. You have such skill! Good job!
The Rain Child chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
aww...poor hermione. harry's a jerk. at least this time. i think. of course, fred's my favorite character...
Deer Run Sonata chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Very good so far. Please continue
GracieInGreek chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
OOOHHHHHHHHHH!

I LOVE IT! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

I am a 10000% shipper when it comes to romance stuff, and when it comes to Harry Potter, I am as big a Harry/Hermione SHIPmate as they come!

And I am a HUGE Anti-Ron/Hermione shipper!

I don't hate Ron, I just don't like him with Hermione. They should have it be Harry/Hermione in the book, AND the movie!

Anyhoo, PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!

This ROCKS! Me want me chapters! Grace want more chapters! Please please please!
sbys chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Wonderful job! Rather angsty and I love it! Of course, anything involving angst I simply adore (don't ask me why 'cause I don't know). Anyway, well done! I hope you continue soon. Take care and I'll see you next time you post!
goobmagic chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
OMG! that is soo good! please post more,please!
CASSANDRA rose chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
OH-MY-GOSH. I LOVE IT! It's honestly so well written, so sad, and so romantic. Five stars! (starts clapping)
thefly1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
That was just brilliant, I wonder if your going to continue it :P

thefly