Reviews for A Day In The Life
Anelah chapter 30 . 3/3/2017
NO, NO, NO, No, No! Angelica is still a CAT? My favourite PotC character is now... a cat. Great. xD Hopefully shell be forgiven in the Sequel and turn into herself again. xD
Anelah chapter 27 . 3/3/2017
I smiled throughout the whole wedding xD... until the BLOODY REDCOATS ruined everything! Man... so, hows Angelica? jk ;) xD (I thought it would be strange for me to post a Review without her Name in it xD)
Anelah chapter 24 . 3/3/2017
Omg, when I Jack thought about this cat once being the girl he had corrupted and loved I seriously almost started crying xD I am Feeling more and more sorry for Angelica from chapter to chapter xD But I really like how realistic you have written about Tia Dalma, shes one of my favourite characters! Damn, I hope Jack and Katie can forgive her... probably not much fun, being a cat. xD
Anelah chapter 19 . 3/2/2017
YYEESSS FINALLY ANGELICA DID SOMETHING HALFWAY GOOD! Omg, I was devastated when Jack left her in the pit xD Its still hard for me as a Jackelica fan to read about Jack and Katie, but I REALLY DO like the Story, please dont get me wrong :) Its certainely a very exciting Story :))
Anelah chapter 16 . 3/2/2017
I really like your Story, but once again it really bothers me that you turned Angelica into such a devil. Like I said in My other Review, I do realize she wants revenge, but I feel like that was going a bit too far. Of course your Story is completed now and I havent finished reading yet, so sorry if Im judging too soon. :)
Anela chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
Gibbs: Who did it?
Elizabeth: Angelica. Must have been her.
Me: NOOOOOOO, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Not Angelicaaa... *cries*

Anyway. XD Still a very good Story, I like Katie a lot :). I just wish you had given "dearest Angelica" xD a more... pleasant... role. I realize she wants revenge, but I find that cutting an innocent girls back is going too far. I know you wanted it that way, but...yeah. I guess ist kinda hard for an Angelica fan to accept this awful behaviour of hers xD Im still going to finish reading the Story and hope for My dreams to come true...xD Have a nice day :)
Anela chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
This is really cool :) I usually only read Jackelica fanfictions and it is very different to all the others. I know you have completed this Story already, but I just hope Angelica doesnt become too evil, I feel like she really isnt and sometimes shes not as tough as she pretends to be... (sorry, shes just My fave character and Im a Jackelica shipper XD)
Pirate Gyrl chapter 30 . 6/8/2015
I am sorry I haven't reviewed in months! It's been a bit hectic in real life and I got behind in everything. But I'm here!

It's been a fantastic last few chapters (the entire story is fantastic, really). Yay! A little Sparrow baby! That should just be adorable.

Okay. Off to read the sequel!
Connor chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
I very much approve of Katie's surname. I like the pace of the story, it's fast but not lacking in detail and so far is very enjoyable.
FlightoftheStorm777 chapter 30 . 3/6/2015
This was amazing! I loved every bit of it, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Maddz2 chapter 30 . 3/4/2015
Wow! That was an amazing tale of pure brilliance. Well done. Bravo. You can count on me reading the sequal, I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better. I really can't wait...don't take too long, lol. :D
Bill chapter 29 . 3/2/2015
i love this story! i love they way you write and jack is actually in character lol can picture him saying every line
Bill chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
love it love it love it
Bill chapter 27 . 3/2/2015
yay update! love it
Maddz2 chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
Awe finally :) I guessed, but I like how you wrote it. It was very nice, and the interaction between Katie and Jack is just wonderful. Well done. I wonder what the sequel will be about...hmm...I can't wait...but of course, I'm still excited about the defining chapter of this story, because it's just so darn awesome. XD!