Reviews for Looking for an Absolution
Tunazap chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Well fuck... now I'm going to cry.
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow...oh man,the angst just keep coming. Lol! Now I TOTALLY cried! Seriously, you mastered the angst genre to the fullest extent.
devil-monkey chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh-So-Sad! THERE IS NO OTHER CHANCE, YUKI! HE DEAD! Great story. Really well written. (Hurt my feelings, though. Oh well...)
animelover eternal chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
that was so sad. damn you! Your story is making me cry!I'm serious!I'm getting too emotional to even read these kind of stories.*sniff*good story by the way
Kainonis chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Very well written. I always find it a tad depressing that in all the Gravi deathfics, that Shuichi is ALWAYS the first to go! *sulk*
kasie chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
cried as i read it is sad. and is shuichi dead. sniff sniff good but said.
nagami cabasa chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
- Reaction when she finished reading the story -
Me: *read read read, reaches the part with teh cold slab of marble, realizes something, finishes story* AIIEE! *draws legs up on chair, covers mouth with both hands and spins around* *high-pithced & shocked* OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD!
;_;!
- End of Reaction -
*pause* WAH! *h00glez story* ;_;! I liked it! A lot! _X! It's so sad, yet really, REALLY good. *nod, nod* And that's all I have to say. ;
Tenshi no Megami chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
...My heart hurts and my chest is all tight.

You always manage to do that. I don't know how you manage to write so beautifully and convey such emotion, I just know that all the fics you write along this line affect me deeply.

You're a beautiful writer, girl. Never stop, alright?
Asma chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
so lovely
The Shadow Smile chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
oh... that was sad... touching... it made me realize how important our lives really is... well, that might not be what you're exactly hinting at but... i think its alot more scary to part ways with your loved one rather than dying right? that's what makes death almost inacceptable sometimes... my... and eiri didnt even had the chance to ask for shu's forgiveness when he was alive... but your fic was beautiful nonetheless... luvd it... luvd it all...
Queen of Contradiction chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
This story was so sweet and well written IT MADE ME CRY I love Yuki/Shuichi angst
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Oh my God...That was probably one of the most beautiful piece of works I've ever read in my entire life, fanfiction or not. This was truly inspirational. *sob* A true master piece. Wonderfully done Anahita-san! *throws confetti* Congradulations on an amazing fic!
Rebound chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
damn you! you made me cry now! no, but really, it was awsome.
Rinny1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
...;_; oh my god... what an unexpected ending... poor babies! so sad! made me wanna cry. ;_; t'was beautifully written as well. good job, dear.
Embyr chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
GAH! ~sniffs~ That...that was so sad! But it was good...but sad! ~sniffs again~ Well, I look forward to more of your work _