Reviews for How People Live With Themselves
onewildeechild chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Why oh why have we not heard from you in forever? There is a serious lack of new Wic stories and I need a fix to keep me going till S6. Once that's over I fear I will crave more and more till news of Longmire movies comes along. So where are you?
jeannie nelson chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I loved this 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Great story. I am really enjoying your writing - thank you for sharing it with us.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Okay. Me likes this one the best. The man bit the bullet and survived. Imagine that. Lol. I love how honest he is with her. Even if it frustrates her to no end. Lol. The ring...i loved that whole exchange. Gah. I'm glad this had a happy ending.
hazeleyes571 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Don't think I'll ever look at his office in the same way again - boy howdy!

Lovely 'what if' fic, but so plausibly Vic and Walt.

Thanks!
steubec chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
How did I miss this one?! Thankfully my child woke me at 3 am, I couldn't get back to sleep and I realized I had never read it! Well that has been remedied and I don't know where to start on all the good things about this story other than it gave me pleasant thoughts to fall back asleep to! The prologue sets everything up perfectly, Walt's thought processes were excellent, the descriptions created great visuals. I loved how he apologized for kissing her before he actually did it! Vic's insecurity and the promise of future things, Oh, Oh, Oh!
Also, I for one think that there are stories like this one that stand on their own just fine and don't necessarily need to have additional chapters. I love this as a one shot but you know if you gave in to other requests and did add to it, it's not like I would refuse to read it *wink*
phobicrosebud chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Are you sure you want to leave this as a one shot? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) It's a pretty wonderful piece of writing. I know that you said the characters fought you but I was impressed with how you kept them 'in character'.
Roslin33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This was great...we need more chapters!
kmac9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great job fleshing out the scene at the end of 'Harvest" with Walt's inner thoughts and struggles, and then reworking the ending. The details, observations, Walt's inner dialog, Vic's reactions...all of them just brought me into Walt's longing, their emotional bond and their intimacy in that moment.

You say the characters were fighting you all along the way, but I've got to say you won in the end! Excellent story. Looking forward to your next one.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
That was absolutely amazing! I loved it! I love Walt and Vic together! I hope the series wil come back on television! Truly great!
CITigerfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
You should be pleased! Very well done!
susan1770 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
For something that was so hot and sexy, you knew just where to combine all the other elements that make Vic and Walt who they are. They didn't consummate their love but established the direction in which their relationship would go. Please do other one-shot stories like these. This was wonderful and put a wonderful tug on my heart for these two.
Ramos chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Oh, this was lovely. I'm glad they came to their senses - cheating isn't in their character, and both would end up regretting it.
Absolutely fabulous voice with Vic - you got her snark and her outrageousness down perfectly!
Fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great story. Loved it
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Oh my! This was fantastic. Vic was so...Vic, and the way Walt's desire for her warred with his sense of honor and "rightness" rang true. I'm just disappointed that this was AU; how much would I have loved the episode if this were what *actually* happened at the end of Harvest (even though my TV and my brain my have been caused to spontaneously combust)! Looking forward to future ides from your Walt/Vic idea pile!