Reviews for Sasu's Ghost
Dango and Tea chapter 3 . 10/27
Susana is a ghost she shouldn't feel tired, run, talk to people or able to touch them. You called her a ghost but it's like she's only invisible.
It's a great book. Sadly you don't seem to upload anymore.
Kknd2 chapter 20 . 4/27
Susana is definitely an interesting character, and I enjoy how things are derailing thus far. I think part of what fascinates me about this story is how limited the information we the readers have is. The first person viewpoint and Susana's limited knowledge of what in fact is happening means there is tension for us as much as for her. That bizarre sensory ability boost seems like a Chekhovs gun for use later, along with the 'wrap self in nature energy to become invisible' effect. Combined with the character interactions thus far, it leaves me quite curious to see what occurs next, even without a cliffhanger. If nothing else, I'm glad I read what is here. I just hope that I'll see this find resolution.
nevvy chapter 20 . 10/19/2018
Just got into this intriguing story. Honestly I liked it better when Susana was invisible like a ghost, but there are definite perks to her visibility too. I just want to shake her though, doesn't she see she's pushing Sasuke away and all her plans could backfire? The Wave arc resolution was good so I'm hoping the future will turn out better for Sasuke & Konoha this time around but have dismal prospects. Gotta channel that Naruto optimism! Most peas?
The Solitary Tempest chapter 20 . 10/19/2018
Thankyou for updating! I am so excited for the next chapter!
Mayumi Yuki chapter 20 . 10/18/2018
I really love this so far, I kinda ship Sana and Sasuke, but at the same time i'm fine with how it is. Though I do hope they make up soon and this doesn't cause Sana's work to be undone. Can't wait for Orochimaru to show up and Itachi that's going to be interesting to see play out.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2018
Wen will sasuke pov come in I really want to know what he thinks of her
lunaxsol chapter 19 . 10/16/2018
Hi! I just wanna say that I seriously love this story :) if you ever need anyone to bounce ideas off of let me know!
The Jingo chapter 19 . 10/14/2018
Good fic
Blackenflames chapter 19 . 10/7/2018
OMG SO CUTE . I forgot she couldn't eat with chopsticks!
thatonegirlwhoyoudontknow chapter 19 . 10/6/2018
You have no obligation to write to please others, literally write whatever you want. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like it and that’s okay.
VenaHope chapter 18 . 6/26/2018
Please Update!
flan bridge chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Found it a bit odd she didn't ask what her options were or if she succeed how her life would be returned like would there be a retcon or spontaneous resurrection or what was her old life even any good compared to a potential afterlife on offer or just in general ectera.
The Solitary Tempest chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
One word, "Interesting".
Peppei chapter 18 . 4/17/2018
Yesssss Suna sibs next chap!