Reviews for Subtlety of Care
CitrusChickadee chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Definitely an interesting look at training - I can see Korrina wanting to do an outside-the-box thing like this, and it's always nice to try and get inside the Pokémon's heads as well. I can really get the feeling from this that Korrina and her team are all close to each other.
Jurassic Lion chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Honestly its so hard to find "normal" Lucario fanfictions let alone oneshots that are normal and deal witn every day things - er as far as the conext of the Pokemon universe goes. The writing was solid and a good look into the Pokemons heads when it came to reactions and actions. Overall a solid one shot.
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Good work! I liked the character interaction a lot. The end was great.
Toadstool89 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
So emotional and heartfelt on both the human and Pokemon end. And cute, even though I know it's supposed to be serious, but it's cute in a way. Well written, too. Great job!
The Generic Ficer chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
A very interesting story, I loved it. Humans are able to command Pokemon because of the understanding humans, and that last part of this story is proof positive of that.
IndyCotton chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Why hasn't more people read this again? This is quite a deep and heart-tucking piece, and on top of it, tackles a viewpoint of original kind. Not many would touch, or really come up with a story tackling this sort of a thought.

You kept the story pretty vivid as well with the showing the consequences of this very story's subject and I really enjoyed the resolution. So sweet.
1nconceivable chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I'm going to need a heart transplant because mine just melted. Mental image of concerned Lucario is adorable. Most of the Pokémon fanfics I read are poorly written but you make it look effortless. Please don't stop writing fanfiction like this!

- *hugz* Inconceivable