Reviews for Reminders
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2016
I love your story and I think that drew is a great person on the inside but if she honestly kept her mask and kept insulting people then is she really a good person? Does her sacrificing others happiness for the sake of her mask- her protection from the outside world- make her a good person? Leo wears a mask to sacrifice his happiness for the sake of others. I know it sounds kinda Disney but wouldn't it be better if she became nicer? Cared so much about others that she couldn't bear to insult them and make them feel the way she once did?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
I'm really glad you let those three be happy they deserve it, even Drew! ;)
I find it quite interesting how you let Luke stay on his friends side, Thalia was OOC when she joined the hunters, because she never would as long as Luke was around and on her side she made that clear in The Titan's Curse, but I guess you did that for the sake of the story, I also felt like she could have seen through Jason's mask and helped him with it as well!
The character deaths were heartbreaking and I'm really glad you mentioned Clarisse's mask, she's usually portrayed as a very one dimensional character, sadly!
Great job and I can't wait for more works from you!
readingaddict24 chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
good story
SayPlinth chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Lovedy lovedy LOVE IT! Lena is so adorable. I'm kinda sad everyone had to die horribly, but I love this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
This entire fanfic is amazing! I wish there were more out there.
awesometacos chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Awww, that was so sad and awesome! I always kinda hated like luke, but this has changed my mind completely!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
please update soon I'm begging you!
awesometacos chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
I went back and read my review, and I am so sorry! I sounded like a total asshole at the beginning! Again, so so so so sorry!

Nice chappie, as usual:)
Fan 2.0 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
i am literally crying! Good job! I love this story, even the one-shots! I can't wait until you update again!
spiesareawesome chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Well, i was not feeling the aster. Not at all.
SilverSeaweedBrains chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
YAAAAAS! Dam (Ha!) I was waiting for this chapter! During computers, Coincidentally, I was going to find this story. I forgot to follow!
Kifo Entiegon chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Why did you have to kill Connor?
awesometacos chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Dude, what the heck? It's still awesome, but it had a good plot before, it's kinda like one shots now, very depressing one shots. I still love it though, youre breaking my heart perfectly! It's beautiful! (and no, that was not sarcasm, I mean it.)
Sorry if I sounded rude, wasn't intentional, you're an amazing author!
spiesareawesome chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Gah! Clarrise was one of my favorites!
Now do the Stoll (BUT DONT KILL THEM!) or Annabeth, or Pollux, or Sally, or Luke, or Thalia. (Where's the LeoxDrew?)
MacaroniCheese chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
WHY NICO?! :'( Please keep writing before I explode.