Reviews for Wind and Snow
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This story is just soo adorable ! I love it!
Trinity chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
One of the best, I must tell you! Ah, nothing more than a nice Tofu to rock me to sleep at night. I'm not implying that this is boring. In fact, I like this one a lot. I'm watching a movie now, so ja ne.
Isilwen chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
..I didn't really read the whole fic..it's very cliche and I'm sure I've seen each part somewhere before
Fuuko Rawks chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
ano...did fuuko and tokyia get together in the end? touching...really sugoi!i like!
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
wha-at? that's it?

this can't be the end, surely there must be a sequel, right?

write a sequel then!
jaded chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
hmm... nice... :) but didn't Kai jump into the bottomless pit after fighting Tokiay at the Ura Buto Satsujin? so how could tokiya visit his grave where his body was buried if there was no body? oh well. unless it was an empty grave. just nitpicking.
Draconsis chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I like this ficcy! hope you do write more fics!
WiLdcHiLd chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
i really like ur fic i think it was really sweet but i think maybe u should use quotes from fewer songs or ur fic will look too split up
Rune Valentine chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
I don't mind the gramatical errors. The story has a great plot. E mail me if you want, I can help you with grammar part. That is if you want to... I won't cause any harm...
j chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
hey! great fanic! sorrie i didnt r&r e 1st time i read this...newae, pls write more tok/fuu fics, k? please?
blottyparchment chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
That was great.
dragon's fire chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
_ cute! i mean it's really nice. *sniff* They are like family...KAWAII!
cleopatra chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Not bad for a first fan-fic. A little predictable, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
...one of the sweetest mikagami/fuuko fics i've ever read... & it's really heart-warming too... SUTEKI~~~~!
Box chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
Whoa...some of the scenes are a helluva lot like mine. ; Still, it was really kakkoii. _