Reviews for one day we all disappear
dreams and desperation chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Beautiful
Estoma chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Oh my goodness, I rather love this. It's both light-hearted and very, very sad.

I loved Clove's line about being lonely, not wanting to spend all her time with Glimmer. Wonderful.

It's such a bittersweet imagine to think of her sort of watching over Cato while he's training kids, sleeping with clients, etc.

Wonderful work.

Cheers.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I can see you becoming one of my favorite authors
Odesta Irom chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hey! I am so happy you decided to enter!

Oh this was such a fun read, I was grinning the whole time. Perfect in the Halloween spirit. Right off the start, you've got me at the edge of my seat waiting to see what is awaiting our dear Cato.
I adore Clove's playfulness and wit and how you've illustrated how much she cares for him. And how he misses her.
How you have written their relationship is so natural. I especially live her last line "I miss you too, dipshit." ;)
The last paragraph leaves me with an even bigger smile on my face.
Well done! and welcome to FFN! I hope to see more of your stories soon!
Gamemakers chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Ooh, I enjoyed this. Lovely play on the 'dead tributes haunt the victor' trope. It works quite well for the monthly contest as well.
I believe there's a punctuation error in "I can't do it, idiot, I'm a ghost," since both 'I can't do it' and 'I'm a ghost' can stand as their own sentence, they should either be separated with a period or linked by a semicolon. Really, though, that's an incredibly minor thing.
Why do you say 'President Snow makes no exceptions'? Yes, I believe that Cato (especially movie Cato, he's very pretty, yes?) probably would have been sold, but Finnick says nothing to the effect that all victors are.
I liked your characterization of Clove and Cato - they seem pretty cute, but they're definitely still the deadly Careers from the book.
Overall, I quite enjoyed this. Lovely work, Red. I look forward to reading your other pieces :-)