Reviews for When Brooklyn Needed A Rosary
hufflepuff-princess chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
This is a great story. Runner is awesome, he makes me want to give him a hug. Great job. :D
Leslie chapter 16 . 4/2/2006
I just read through this story and I loved it. You have such strong female characters, and I love Runner! Throughout this story and a couple others I have grown attached to him *hugs*

Off to read more of your work!

Leslie
Elyse chapter 16 . 12/21/2004
Wow! I loved that story! The ending was so great! Spot and Rosary are such an awsome couple! Great job!
Braids21 chapter 16 . 5/4/2004
wow... i cant believe i never reviewed this...
i was home from school today and felt like reading fanfic, so i went looking thru my favs list and saw this and decided to reread it... and was completely blown away. SO good. I DID read it when you posted the last few chappies (hence why it was already on my favs) but i cant honestly say why i never reviewed...
but i am now! it's such a great story, not only cuz it's a spot story and a turfwar fic, but b/c its so well written. Esp the OCs. Runner, Rosary, and Marcello are great characters. And the plot is perfect!
Well that was a long review... oh well... I love ur writing!
.braids.
BlackWiltedRose chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I love this story. I know you finished it awhile ago but i just had to write and tell you what i thought. You are a great writer and you kept me iterested throughout the entire story. I love your work so much! Keep making stories!
The Good Girl chapter 18 . 10/10/2003
Has to be one of my fave stories Love it! So freakin good! Spot's so wonderful! *nods head energetically* Yes he is!
Gamester Cladsl chapter 18 . 9/28/2003
OMG! That story was so good! I cried. No, really, I did! I can't even think of words good enough to describe it! Definitly one of my all-time favorites!
Kelsy chapter 17 . 6/24/2003
I think that you are an excellent writter and this story has me on the edge of my seat, i sure do hope that Rosarey makes it...tear tear.
Tiger17 chapter 18 . 6/23/2003
Meow, wow
Deanie chapter 18 . 6/22/2003
That was great! The ending was so cute...everything was perfect! And wow, Marcello really surprised me when he covered for Runner :-)Great job on this one, now I'll be waiting for you to update your other stories (lol).
AnGeL27 chapter 18 . 6/22/2003
AW! Lily, you made me cry! this is so cute! i don't have alotta time (sry!), but i wanted to at least get a review in! love the story, i'll try to send you some more of mine when i finish the chapter i'm on!

*AnGeL*
Crystal1871 chapter 18 . 6/21/2003
All I can say is...wow. That story was absolutely fabulous! I just finished reading this entire story in one sitting. It's almost 2:00 in the morning right now! Man, am I beat. But it was definetely worth it. That was honestly perhaps the best Newsies fic I have ever read. Your writing is amazing; such great descriptons and unbelievably good character development! I fell in love with your original characters. I was crying through the last two chapters, especially when Marcello took the blame for Runner's crimes. I would say so much more about this wonderful story, but I am about to pass out. Sorry! But I'll be sure to read all of your other stories, sooner or later! Keep writing, girl. You have such talent. Well, I look forward to reading your other works! Bye!
libosan chapter 18 . 6/20/2003
o! that was so good! im glad that marcello took the blame for those murders. i would have been sad if runner had been sent to the penitentiary. and how cute! spot and rosary finally got together. i liked that part a lot. ok well i loved it, and i'm very sad that it's over, but it was awesome. let
Dimples1 chapter 18 . 6/20/2003
Oh sis, that was so good! I love it, I love it, I love it! Aw, Spot and Rosary together at last! This is such a great fic! Wonderful, as usual, girl! Oh, and Runner's finally at peace with his mother's death, this is good. Oh, I was suprised- Marcello covering for Runner, well sort of. Wow. (applauds Marcello) Very good character development! All in all, four stars Lily! Okay, well this was a pleaseure to R&R- I absolutely positively loved it- even the bad stuff. Rock on girl!Dimples
geometrygal chapter 18 . 6/20/2003
Yowza girl! That's awesome stuff right there. ::sniff:: So sad it's ending but I'm happy it was a good ending. _ Nice kiss scene by the way, very cuddly. _ Great job sistah!