Reviews for Percy jackson, aztec warrior
Frickin awesome
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 14 . 9/7
Loving this book.
rgjflood chapter 30 . 9/2
wow this was great story. I didn't know what to expect from this but it blew me away. its so good. thank you. you really did your research which I respect and you stuck through with it till the end. good job
Argonauts Curse chapter 30 . 9/2
This has been an amazing story to read, it's a little gem in the Percy Jackson corner and it's sad that it isn't as well known as others. Please create more of these awesome stories for your fans, I hope I'll be able to see more of these kinds of stories.
it's just another primate chapter 1 . 8/31
Oh my god i havent seen this fic in years! I honestly forgot about it. Its good to see its been completed!
Pluto Caves chapter 30 . 8/19
it makes me so happy seeing this story finished after so long, it's one of the most well written Olympian fics and definitely will be staying in my favorite tab for me to read again in the future when I forget it's plot. I'll be looking forward to the sequal when it hits
instant.flare chapter 30 . 8/17
i loved this story. i hope sequel comes out soon.
TheCrowFeather chapter 30 . 8/17
This was great good job
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/10
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay! Very amazing enjoyable and all of that! I LOVED IT! Beautiful awesome entertaining just perfect
TheQueenOfFoxes chapter 3 . 8/8
These first chapters are great, but there are so many spelling and grammar mistakes that reading it is difficult
Your dedication to this story is as amazing and great as the story it self
Ad Ddinbych chapter 30 . 8/7
no joke. this sequel better not take the same amount of time. i want to read the lot before i finish highschool
Great story, but, when are you continuing the other story last hope? Haha, jk, you’re stories are great, do whatever you want
XanderP764 chapter 30 . 8/7
While I was hoping for a bit more Perstia, I think this is an amazing conclusion of your story. You should be really proud of yourself! Congratulations on finally finishing it after 4 years lol :D Know that you’ve gained a supporter in me, I can’t wait for your next story. See you there!
SonofAthena42 chapter 30 . 8/7
Honestly I right about never leave reviews, but this was fantastic and I could tell a whole lot of work was put into this. I believe you have a very bright future in writing ahead of you and I look forward to the sequel.