Reviews for Percy jackson, aztec warrior
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/10
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay! Very amazing enjoyable and all of that! I LOVED IT! Beautiful awesome entertaining just perfect
TheQueenOfFoxes chapter 3 . 8/8
These first chapters are great, but there are so many spelling and grammar mistakes that reading it is difficult
Your dedication to this story is as amazing and great as the story it self
Ad Ddinbych chapter 30 . 8/7
no joke. this sequel better not take the same amount of time. i want to read the lot before i finish highschool
Great story, but, when are you continuing the other story last hope? Haha, jk, you’re stories are great, do whatever you want
XanderP764 chapter 30 . 8/7
While I was hoping for a bit more Perstia, I think this is an amazing conclusion of your story. You should be really proud of yourself! Congratulations on finally finishing it after 4 years lol :D Know that you’ve gained a supporter in me, I can’t wait for your next story. See you there!
SonofAthena42 chapter 30 . 8/7
Honestly I right about never leave reviews, but this was fantastic and I could tell a whole lot of work was put into this. I believe you have a very bright future in writing ahead of you and I look forward to the sequel.
SpartanBoy chapter 30 . 8/7
This was a great story, I'm sad it's over.
Death Fury chapter 30 . 8/7
loved the story!
jumpingninjo chapter 30 . 8/7
phew i thought my girl hestia was goin to die but she didnt awesome story
GenericUsername11 chapter 30 . 8/7
Good job on the story, I like the ending
Gunner19 chapter 29 . 8/1
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeessssssssssssssssooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee
XanderP764 chapter 29 . 7/31
Nooo it’s going to end D:
SpartanBoy chapter 29 . 7/31
I'm sad this is going to end, but also kind of happy.
Death Fury chapter 29 . 7/31