Reviews for Dearest Friends
DrunkOnMusic chapter 2 . 9/4
Haha Starfire, eager much?
TheRedScreech chapter 10 . 8/6
It's so cute! Oh my goodness, I adore these little one-shots! Thank you for these! :D
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
awwwwww
kirakosaka chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Aww. That was sweet of the Cyborg and the other Titans to make her the champion. Even if the accident ruined Starfire's cooking.
kirakosaka chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I thought it was wonderful! Loved it!
kirakosaka chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Aww. That was adorable.
kirakosaka chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
LOL, yes. Robin is pretty competitive, so I can imagine he'd get into a bit of a prank war with Cyborg. XD
kirakosaka chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Maybe it was in Japanese? ;D

I'm having a lot of fun reading these, thank you! I absolutely love the way you portray Beast Boy and Starfire's relationship here. I think they have a cute and adorable friendship and I'm really looking forward to reading the Beast Boy/Raven and Robin/Raven stories.
kirakosaka chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
LOL! That was so funny! I'm not a RobStar shipper, but the undertones. The UNDERTONES. Those killed me. XD
kirakosaka chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
That was so emotional. These two just have an adorable friendship and I loved how you portrayed them here. Great work.
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Robins expression is probably: I...uh...DOES NOT COMPUTE. I'm laughing way too hard.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
This was all so cute! I enjoyed every chapter!

Great job! :)
MusicRocks807 chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Aww, that was kind of Cyborg to help Starfire out :) This was just as adorable as the rest of these one-shots were, and I commend you on a job well done with the whole story :)
MusicRocks807 chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Well, it can be quite hard to write feeling-y, bonding moments between these two, considering their maturity and how reserved they are, so I think you did a fantastic job. You conveyed that sense of closeness - and, indeed, respect - well, but they didn't slip out of character once.
westallening chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
i loved this story, good job :)

-chann3l.0rang3