Reviews for The Greatest Treasure
Killua Lawliet chapter 8 . 6/30
ASL is Powerpuff Girls confirmed XD
yuzukikuran476 chapter 22 . 5/20
Thank you shanks for explaining everything about ace's mother Rouge to ace and I hope that ace understand he is loved. Please keep updates coming for this amazing story.
emma3883 chapter 22 . 4/10
A funny beautiful tale! I enjoy how you depict Marco throughout this story, he is one of my favorite characters and you do a really good job at making him strong, caring, and funny!
I really loved this chapter. It warmed my heart and made me smile.
anna chapter 22 . 2/26
this story is awesome. I can't wait for this story to continue.
VKMP chapter 18 . 1/27
I love dad Shanks so much, and the way you write his relationship with Luffy makes me so happy it hurts.
fantasylovermagi chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
to the guest that commented below me i agree with you
americans are pretty cool and even if im an indonesian
this story is pretty good so far anyway so the guest who insulted the author should apologize for being rude\(_/
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2018
To the guest who wrote “every author ruins this part where Garp meets his grandsons. You ruined it too. You stupid Americans, always forcing your beliefs and ideals on everything. Your society is one of the worst in existence.” you are a fucking asshole. If you don’t like the way the author wrote the story than don’t fucking read it. And what right do you have to determine if one’s belief and ideals are worse than yours. I don’t know what kind of society you live in, but just for judging another person’s, I think you have the worst society in the existence.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2018
Every author ruins this part where Garp meets his grandsons. You ruined it too. You stupid Americans, always forcing your beliefs and ideals on everything. Your society is one of the worst in existence.
luringsirensvoice chapter 14 . 7/23/2018
I need more people reacting to this beautiful temptress called ace please
luringsirensvoice chapter 22 . 7/23/2018
Omfg~! This is such an amazing fanfic, hope you continue it
AyameKitsune chapter 22 . 7/1/2018
Epic! I adore this story and I hope you continue it soon!
a7152966 chapter 18 . 6/12/2018
and now I'm shipping Law/Sabo, dang you.
NatalieMcLarent chapter 22 . 6/9/2018
Your story is awesome! I really like it
Anoneme chapter 22 . 3/31/2018
I am super curious now... things in Ace’s mind hurting his physical body in a way his devil fruit powers reacted to? That is not normal, even in the One Piece ‘verse I think. It makes an interesting plot point/twist though. I love it when the unassuming parent has a special quirk. Fanous father who did something/has someone/something after him that follows to his children? Do not forget the momma. After all, hiding in plain sight takes skill. ;)

I love the writing style of this fic. It is so very engaging, it swallows me whole. I will definitely check back on it!