Reviews for A Brother to Basilisks
gratefulmegmail.com chapter 128 . 6/21
I really like how you've set Harry up to not be so likeable. I really wonder where that's going. He makes me so mad. He has to be told everything by everyone, yet he keeps secrets from his best friend. Ugh you can't help but want to punch him sometimes. Great story. I've been on the edge of my seat for five days. Now I can't wait for an update.
JaiJayce chapter 1 . 6/15
You’re such a talented writer and I love this story as well as many of your others! I hope you update soon.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 128 . 6/14
Dash used to be Salazar Slytherin, ages ago? I have already forgotten that... No offence intended.
Lucius's pet names? Luke, Luscious, Lucas...
Severus will not like the sword. Because destruction of Horcruxes will require presence of Dash, Harry, or Black adult (like Sirius or Narcissa).
Why opening so many gifts? I thought you would open one gift, each?
Let's hope Sirius is smart enough to not insult Severus, or Narcissa. Or threaten Harry.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Astrobot3 chapter 128 . 6/10
Super interested to see how Sirius will interact with everyone after such a long time, though I will be surprised if he doesn't get emotional and say something stupid and get sent away by Harry again!
Also very excited to see Harry grow as a leader and where his (currently) rag-tag coalition is headed.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 128 . 6/4
Haha. Awesome. Harry's going to be a Jedi. This story is so much fun. Update when you can.
bookspazz55 chapter 1 . 6/2
hey I know that writers like to know if their readers see something wrong grammar or word wise so I thought I should point out that when your talking about how the voice doesn't stop at all to take a breath you wrote "the voice never alters" but in this context it brings to mind the volume of the voice which confused me because you had already pointed out a change in volume so I think that the word "falters" would be a better substitute. And I may only be on the first chapter but I can already tell this story is going to be beyond amazing just like the rest of your works
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 128 . 5/31
Oooh cool sword
Damien chapter 22 . 5/31
God Harry is such a self-entitled little shit here. It's all "me me me" Abd apparently the shitty snake reinforced the arrogant attitude that Harry can keep secret but no one else can, and if they don't tell him everything they're not trustworthy. And EVERYONE must prioritize Harry. He matters more and if you care about something more than him, your an ass that doesn't deserve his friendship. The snake shitty anti-social attitude doesn't help nor when he tell Harry things like You always deserve to be praised." Really? Why? Praise is earned through hard work. why does he always need to be praised and know everything about everyone and be everyone's priority?

Please tell me that this is because he and the snake are teenagers and they mature out of that crappy self-absorbed entitled attitude. Abuse and low-self esteem are not an excuse to be so deeply full of yourself.

This story has a clear black and white set up and flagrant favoritism towards one type of people and bashes the others. I thought at first it might be Harry being young and his point of view has not developed a wider range but I am beginning to see a pattern in the narrative and I think it's the author that has a biased favoritism towards the characters.

That's okay. Fans do whatever they please and I'm sure there are other readers that might be into this but I have to stop here. I can barely handle self-entitled shits with a holier than thou attitude that think the world revolves around them in real life without going off on them and putting them in their place and can't do in while reading fiction.
bkerrmom1 chapter 128 . 5/31
Is Sirius even capable of being non threatening in a Slytherin house? I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 128 . 5/27
Oh, Severus, so protective!

Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Daughter of Trickery chapter 128 . 5/27
I love Sev's reactions to everything related
Avid Reader chapter 128 . 5/27
Weren't they allowed to open just one gift that day? Harry did open all of them.
Martisz chapter 128 . 5/26
"Then it would grow its own head and become a ravaging beast of the Floo connection. The Legendary Floo-Snake." I like Dash's imagination.
Narcissa Malfoy is an amazing woman.
I like the teasing about pet names.
I like Sirius's gift. He wanted to give Harry something unique, beautiful and useful. Also - Severus is worried about containing it, but he forgot that Narcissa may be able to - she is a Black.
I like Severus's idea of taking care of the Horcrux in Harry.
Gurgaraneth chapter 128 . 5/26
Love it it would be nice if andromeda nd cissy made up
sjrodgers23 chapter 128 . 5/26
Glad that Sirius was allowed to spend Christmas with Harry. More please. Thank you
3,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »