Reviews for A Brother to Basilisks
laurbart12 chapter 1 . 6h
so funny
Miss.Wench chapter 155 . 10/14
This is absolutely 100% the best thing I've ever read. Holy cow. I love it so much I even got a basilisk tattoo on my leg called Dashthank you so much for writing this, it has a very special place in my heart.
x1lov3x chapter 108 . 10/10
Amazing story! Thank you for sharing it, it's brilliant!
BlaiseGellert chapter 1 . 10/10
Great stuff. I thought the title was from Job, best bloody quote in the Bible!
richon chapter 155 . 10/9
Love this story, I just finish reading it and I had a great time thank you. I don't know how you found your olots, but I love it. Thank you.
OH SHIT
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 155 . 9/19
SPOILER ALERT:

Well, there were many situations that arose in this story that I didn’t care for and that I felt was rather unnecessary. Also as another reviewer pointed out in a way, there was no reason to go through all the process of having Harry learn wandless magic if he was never going to use it, along with his ability to forcibly apparate someone. It seems like there was just this occurrence of forcibly apparating Sirius, learning how to control it with wandless magic, and then forgetting he ever had that ability. Also, I wasn’t too fond about the way Voldemort was able to resurrect himself by eating a piece of Harry’s soul and the way that he appeared to be just so powerful even when he was in a very weakened state.

That being said, I still enjoyed the story and it was very well written. No matter all the things that happened in the story that I didn’t like, I’m still glad you wrote and shared this story. It was unique in a way that I hadn’t read before, it was even unique in that all the of things that appeared to be set canon were complete surprises in the way that it was revealed that they were not. The only things I can recall staying true to canon were the location and identity of the horcruxes, and even they didn’t behave the way they had in canon, which was interesting. The way the Hallows behaved was new, if a bit strange, but it worked for the story, so there you go.

I’m not sure what else to write. I’m not intending this to be a bad review, because you did well on the writing of this story, it was not poorly written by any means. My mind is just struggling with understanding the reasons behind you wrote certain things in it the way that you did. But just ignore me, I’m still trying to process it.

Now I’m going to try to work on my own pending story, now that I’ve gotten through this one and am not mentally ready to start reading another story.
I just. Do you remember what Hagrid asked Madame Maxime in the books? “Which side is it on?”, referring to her giant blood, it would not be physically possible for her mother to be human. Because honestly, giants are what? 50ft? So around 10X the size of a human.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 67 . 9/14
Oh, Blaise, I hope you get your head on straight by the end of the story...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 61 . 9/14
Well, that was an unexpected development.
lovebirdy chapter 155 . 9/13
I loved this story so much, it’s so good and unique! Thank you for writing it.
sarrylover chapter 147 . 9/3
No Severus it was not ‘the most danger Harry’s life as been in’ we lived those the mental battle about 5 times now.
sarrylover chapter 134 . 9/3
Harry is learning this amazing magic such as wandless, dark arts, mind battle magic but yet doesn’t use them but we see dash use the skills that Harry learns more often than not. I just wish Harry would start using the skills that he is asking to learn to ‘defend himself during the war’ but he never uses the skills. What was the point of hearing Harry learning mind battle to defend himself from a Voldemort mind attack when again he should have used the amazing skills that he is good at so why didn’t he.
Fi
Summers fang chapter 155 . 9/2
I can't believe it is over, but all great things come to an end, with a standing ovation to the author Lomona, I deliver a thousand hugs and kisses, lots of love and happiness, I say goodbye to A brother to Basilisks.
4,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »