Reviews for A Brother to Basilisks
nintschibintschi chapter 155 . 11/9
Oh wow thsnks for sharing this masterpiece i finally finished Reading it and it was amazing
Write More and Thank You for sharing
Nintschi
DJArla chapter 155 . 11/1
A fantastic story. Amazing attention to detail. I thought this was brilliant. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it!
mrjordanriver chapter 61 . 10/25
TypoYou wouldn't. Draco sounded delighted..."
It should be Dash
DJArla chapter 31 . 10/24
Just had to stop and review because honestly I thought this would be another “Harry has a magical creature and if therefore Mary Sue” story, but actually it’s far more subtle than that and I am enjoying far more than I expected I would.
heidlebergchick chapter 24 . 10/9
These last few chapters explaining the character development arc where Harry is beginning to learn the extent of the injustices towards him by the adults is beautiful! The way Dash and the children are rallying around him is so perfect to read. You've done something incredible with this chapter and the last few. I especially love that you used Ron to say, 'who needs adults anyway?' Absolutely brilliant chapter.
Corwyn chapter 155 . 10/1
I find myself amazed at how much I liked this story. I don't go for H/D stories but this one actually worked. Thank you for sharing it with us.
kalirena69 chapter 81 . 8/23
For real my brain is jumping to every fanfic trope. Draco/Harry Soulbond soulmates giving Dash the extra power he needs and giving Draco access to closeness with Dash (a basilisk) like he wants, all to protect Harry out of LOVE! Okay yeah realistically they are kinda young (unless you throw in willed by Magic tropes with the soulbond thing) and a parental bond of love is more likely to be a more permanent and longlasting than a *potential* lovebond at their age, but also Draco doesn't have a Dark mark that could potentially enslave him to the Dark Lord... just sayin' someone should let Dash take a look at that Dark Mark (and explain it) first before any pieces of soul by Snape decisions are made. Okay I'm done squee-ranting
kalirena69 chapter 62 . 8/22
Oh Harry... Dash you rock! And thank you Snape for proving Dash right.
kalirena69 chapter 46 . 8/21
God, this story is *so good* and the tension in the action in this chapter and the last had me as tight as a stretched rubberband right up to the end. I literally had to make a conscious effort to relax my shoulders after finishing this chapter. Such amazing writing. Thank you.
kalirena69 chapter 27 . 8/20
Wow this is such a good story and I am so excited that I still have more than 125 chapters of it to read. Thank you so much for being such an incredible writer. You pull me into this story and this universe completely and I can't wait to see where it goes.
holyzenitsu chapter 3 . 7/22
I don't think he asked any of the same questions dash did lmao so if either of those things hurt dash I'm blaming harry lol
Razorwhipqueen2 chapter 2 . 5/3
GAH

Snape reminded me so strongly of Aizawa-Sensei in that last section that I forgot whether or not I was reading My Hero Academia or Harry Potter XP
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 88 . 4/18
Aand emidiately after posting my review I realised I got the name wrong! I mean the story which Draco is a mind healer trying to cure Harry whom is a pathological liar. I'm sorry!
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 87 . 4/18
Seriously, your writing is amazing!
I've been following you since Broken mind, fractured soul and I'm seldom disappointed. :D
Cereleannoson chapter 155 . 2/13
2nd time reading such an awesome story!
4,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »