Reviews for A Brother to Basilisks
bkerrmom1 chapter 2 . 2h
What a great chapter! I am so glad I came across this excellent story! I most likely will not review every chapter as I am excited to get to the next chapter but I will stop and review along the way as I have a long way to go to catch up and I won't have much time once I am back to teaching and reading through much less inspired writings.
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 2h
Excellent beginning to what looks like a magnificent storyline!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 112 . 23h
Poor little ones scared of big old dash. Hehe but I loved it
yukino76 chapter 112 . 7/23
Umbitch is starting to make her move
Murder Junkie chapter 112 . 7/22
It occures to me that the easiest way to eliminate House-based tensions in a mixed class would be to have a spell that obscures all House identifiers activate when the students enter the room. There would still be people staying with the people they're most familiar with, but they wouldn't have that instant gut reaction to a frigging TIE. They would have to actually THINK before hating someone. ...I don't know why this occured to me just as I was about to write a review, but here we are.
Anyway! A good chapter! Nice to see Harry being subtly sassy at Umbridge already, and I can't wait to see how that escalates~ Keep up the good work!
Martisz chapter 112 . 7/22
Hermione is simply brilliant. And I love the explanation behind it.
I like the fact that Harry is still not sure about using Dark Magic. After all changing the way you see yourself is not done in one day.
Draco's words during the Welcome Feast were great. He matured. And I'm burning with curiosity about the magic he learned!
I love the way Harry behaved during his talk with Umbridge. She definitely did not expect such reaction.
"It was on the fifth floor in a far wing of the castle, about as far as it was possible to get from Umbridge's classroom and still be in the same building." No one wants to be close to her.
Once again Minerva McGonmagal showed she's a great teacher.
AliceCullen3 chapter 112 . 7/22
LOVE IT!
delia cerrano chapter 112 . 7/22
This chapter was clear to understand and easy to read (grammar, spelling and whose talking to who). I also liked it because it pushed the story forward and Harry wasn't just a wimp with no control.
Baxter87 chapter 112 . 7/22
Great update can't wait to see what happens next. Umbridge will be nothing but trouble.
MissMJS chapter 112 . 7/22
Heh, this club is awesome in any form!
I'll prepare myself for the inevitable frustration Umbridge will cause. Dear lord give me strength xD xD O.O
sjrodgers23 chapter 112 . 7/22
loved it thank you
teddieeddie14 chapter 112 . 7/22
I really love that McGonagall is making Harry a leader/teacher of the club. I think it might help him take his mind off of his disturbed feelings on Dark Arts, that it'll help bring a new fire to him. And I am so excited to see what Draco can do. He's slowly starting to come into his own self and really be confident. I like it. What I don't like is Umbridge being there. I just know she's going to stir up even more trouble.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 112 . 7/22
I think this is gonna be fun.

Umbrige the Tormented. That's her ghost name when she finally bites the dust due to the Twins and Dash and the other teachers and students. XD!

I like Draco in all his arrogant glory. I hope he had friends in his house that don't side with Voldemort.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
randomplotbunny chapter 112 . 7/22
:-)
Alex Frost chapter 112 . 7/21
Please update faster lol I live for these updates lol
3,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »