Reviews for A Brother to Basilisks
sdardio chapter 155 . 1/12
155 chapters in 6 days.
I think that tells you what I thought about it.

I LOVED IT!

- read like a novel
- well-rounded, canon-character with realistic change and growth
- multiple sub plots smoothly interweaving around each other and the main plot
- few typos, I only 1 good that I can remember - unless I just missed the night to day transition (2nd Christmas at Malfoys, 1 present Christmas Eve mentioned, all gifts opemed in same scene )
- unique changes and modification within the classic canon-event What-If prompts (the major events in each book covered) …. as well as with side character circumstances, take Luna for example
- add on to previous — NICE meshing same character motivation and goal with the effects of the twists written in (timing of escape et al in POA, GOF, Prof Toad in HBP)
Axolotl263 chapter 14 . 9/9/2023
Draco keep your freaky ass away from the snake baby E
Axolotl263 chapter 11 . 9/9/2023
I really hope that Draco never gets a basilisk it’ll honestly be more annoying then entertaining, but i really like the story so far thanks for writing it v
Arodnas chapter 155 . 8/31/2023
QwQ

I loved it. Loved Severus as father TTwTT and Dash (I shipped Sev x Dash) but Dash he could also have being a love rival for Draco XDDDDD, buuuuuut I am left with the doubt of a fight betwin Draco and Blaise over Harry even more X3
I love Draco, but I prefer a Blarry over the Drarry now XDDDDD

Eather way, It was great.
Thks 4 sharing.
Kissus n.n
sisihusky chapter 1 . 7/11/2023
j'ai un beug avec la traduction en français je ne peux pas la lire il me demande de réessayer sa me le fait avec d'autres est sa commence a m'énerver si sa continue je fais arrêt
VividImagery chapter 155 . 6/11/2023
Amazing story. Definitely worth the read.
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 12 . 5/23/2023
If Draco by some miracle get a basilisk this story would go from a 10/10 to a 3/10
Guest chapter 33 . 3/21/2023
Of is only from the last part of the prophecy, the part snape did not overhear, that it is clear it refers to a child to be born. Everybody gets that wrong, and brand snape as a wicked baby killer. Also, the knot trad in the sacrificial Lily Magic kicked in is because snape begged to spare her and voldemort in a moment of generosity towards his minion gave her 3 chances to step aside. Everyone gets that wrong too, and will not credit snape for assuring albeit inadvertedly that there is a boy who lived in the first place. Had voldemort gone for anyone else, say, Neville, he would never have been vapourised. Here is me hoping that this really good story will acknowledge this.
tonyalambert75 chapter 28 . 2/1/2023
Good job
Cureofboredom chapter 155 . 12/22/2022
Wonderful story!
nintschibintschi chapter 155 . 11/9/2022
Oh wow thsnks for sharing this masterpiece i finally finished Reading it and it was amazing
Write More and Thank You for sharing
Nintschi
DJArla chapter 155 . 11/1/2022
A fantastic story. Amazing attention to detail. I thought this was brilliant. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it!
mrjordanriver chapter 61 . 10/25/2022
TypoYou wouldn't. Draco sounded delighted..."
It should be Dash
DJArla chapter 31 . 10/24/2022
Just had to stop and review because honestly I thought this would be another “Harry has a magical creature and if therefore Mary Sue” story, but actually it’s far more subtle than that and I am enjoying far more than I expected I would.
heidlebergchick chapter 24 . 10/9/2022
These last few chapters explaining the character development arc where Harry is beginning to learn the extent of the injustices towards him by the adults is beautiful! The way Dash and the children are rallying around him is so perfect to read. You've done something incredible with this chapter and the last few. I especially love that you used Ron to say, 'who needs adults anyway?' Absolutely brilliant chapter.
4,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »