Reviews for A Brother to Basilisks
PolarWriter95 chapter 134 . 7h
Honestly this had me in stitches and tears equally dash Slytherin accidentally activating the R/stone with his arse had me rotfl, can’t wait for more! Also a question, will you go into more detail for Harry and Draco’s ‘intimate’ moments or is what you posted before about as good as it’s gonna get? I’m
Gonna keep reading anyway I just wanna know if this will satisfy the daft part of me
AnnaMerteuil chapter 120 . 16h
finally the pink bitch is Dead
spinnerofdark chapter 134 . 10/20
: )
MissMJS chapter 134 . 10/18
Well, talk about some redemption!
Dash has been quite adorable lately!
Ilamay chapter 134 . 10/18
OMG! I'm try to think what will Voldemort do now? Love it. Thanks for writing it. :)
arsenicminds chapter 42 . 10/16
i am SO damn soft. i fucking love drarry oh god-
Looks like war is coming!
tanithlipsky chapter 134 . 10/16
very good
Lina 59 chapter 134 . 10/15
That was great
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 134 . 10/14
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Baxter87 chapter 134 . 10/13
Brilliant update!
AliceCullen3 chapter 134 . 10/13
LOVE IT!
Martisz chapter 134 . 10/13
Kudos to Harry for convincing Severus to his plan. Snape is reluctant, but he will help.
"Harry decided at that instant that he was going to live. Because he needed to get back to his body safely and tell everyone he knew that Voldemort had taken a step back from his basilisk." A noble reason.
I love how Dash talks about a party.
This encounter didn't went according to Voldemort's plan.
I find Voldemort's attempt to play them against each other a little pathetic. This entire plan was based on the assumption that Harry would balk at the fact that Dash killed people in the past. It's obvious that Voldemort haven't thought it through - he has no idea how feelings work and he convieniently forgot that Harry's guardian is Severus Snape, who is no innocent.
I love how Dask verbally dismisses Voldemort with jokes.
I like how Dash destroyed Nagini.
DarkRavie chapter 134 . 10/13