Reviews for Angel Avenger
DracoKing30 chapter 7 . 1/23
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Ellie chapter 8 . 10/17/2022
Really hope that you will update this one again soon. I have followed it since Jade Angel and absolutely love it.
917brat chapter 8 . 10/14/2022
This is a wonderful hilarious story that I laugh hard each time I read it.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 8 . 7/8/2022
Brilliant fun writing.
Axel Alex chapter 8 . 7/1/2022
j'adore j'aimerais que tu continue car c'est vraiment bien
Fools hope chapter 8 . 11/12/2021
This is honestly the 4th time I’ve re read your series and I still hope you decide to update this story one day….
lil-sis4556 chapter 8 . 10/28/2021
I like this sequel and hope you continue it. The only things I would like to bring up is you have Jade and Natasha meeting for the first time twice. Once when Jade handed over Obie and the second when Natasha went undercover. You also mentioned Jade exchanging contacts for glasses when first meeting Steve and then mention her eyes being healed when she first became an angel.
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 8 . 9/13/2021
I am guessing that this is discontinued
Pity love your story’s
To bad that xmen never went mcu
long.star14 chapter 8 . 7/27/2021
more please it's so good
AstralGemini chapter 8 . 7/5/2021
amazing as always
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 8 . 6/1/2021
Please continue
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 8 . 3/20/2021
Awww.. I really live this story. Too bad it seems like at this point this is just abandoned.
ChaoticInscriber chapter 8 . 2/20/2021
*chokes on snickering* Jade doing anything with "the brothers" ended up far too well-suiting. I started to ask "which brothers?" as in Angels, Winchesters, or Kids, only to realize that with the Marvel characters left out that accounts for the entire group!
R B Ven chapter 8 . 2/16/2021
please update
Ramdomrando chapter 8 . 2/3/2021
Ohh man I just found your series! I’m definitely in love with it, I really hope you update this but seeing the last update time its just a fools hope \3