Reviews for Just Another Night at Freddy's: Night Four: Parental Supervision
Chibininjah chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I can't believe she didn't know XD

and I almost had a heart attack when Arianna said they were gonna scrap Foxy (Foxy living with Mikey that should be fun)
Chibininjah chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
yay Mr.S finally calmed down

and suuuuuuure there not Mikey I believe ya *wink wink*
Chibininjah chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
stop being stubborn Mikey's dad

and I hope the hole in Freddy's suit doesn't cause problems later
Chibininjah chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
Poor Foxy always scares someone when trying to be friendly :(
Chibininjah chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
hopefully they wont give Mikey's parents a heart attack
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
I know this is ridiculously late, but I just want to say: don't feel bad in any way, and there's no need to make it up to us. You are taking some of your precious time to write this for no gain, and we should be thanking you, and the very idea that you have to make up for it is ridiculous.
eacox1787 chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
This series is great so far, and I love how you portray the animatrons, but I feel like someone should eventually have to answer for all of those guards who died.
AnotherFredbear chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
I like how you link the stories together by introducing things for the next story in the current one, but not focus on the new things
Mklj0 chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
In the light of recent re-reading, I felt the need to imagine a sitcom of Mike and Foxy. A Friends level roommate show. We can even call it "Roommateys!" Have a little pirate ship and everything.

Anyway, Past-tense, rereading, and succession of story ideas aside. It was great going through this chapter again. Goodbye and Good Job!

~Mklj0, a.k.a. "Isn't this DeltaV's signature thing?"
Alex537Rocks chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
I re-read this story many times annnd- I just realized I never reviewed a single one of your stories...this one happens to be my favorite by the way. 10 out of 10, I don't know if you'll see this review, but just in case...Happy Thanksgiving.
ScarfedSlurpuff chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
This is a great story, keep up the good work! Can't wait for the update!
Lord22 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
This is a wonderful, wonderful story. I particularly liked Mike's shutting down of Arianna's moral concerns.
Rose Verdict chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Just thinking, maybe that choose your own adventure thing could be finished, then put onto mediafire or something? I'll try to review better after I'm all caught up! *faves*

(if somebody already thought of this, i now feel like an idiot and you can slap me now. XD)
kattylm chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I just started this chapter/night when I thought of this scenario for a night. I don't know if you're open to suggestions but I don't know so I'm going for it.
Mike gets a cold, but decides to go to work anyway. Except it gets even worse. I also thought of Freddy remembering that when he called 911 that the lady on the other end said that 911 was used for emergencies.
Kaisei1011 chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
You know, every single time Foxy says something in these stories of yours, I imagine him talking in voice of Demoman from Team Fortress 2.